Status
Not open for further replies.

yone

Straight
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Is there anyway these can be shipped to Canada? Will pay extra for the shipping to receive.
I don’t have an issue with it, If @BNM is ok with the payment arrangement. I paid $4.98 to ship them so I wouldn’t expect US shippers to pay much more than that.

Emitsu

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I don’t have an issue with it, If @BNM is ok with the payment arrangement. I paid $4.98 to ship them so I wouldn’t expect US shippers to pay much more than that.
Awesome, we will await @BNM reply to this and then please put me on the list to receive it after him. Thank-you!

ValueJam

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would check these out if y’all want to send them to Minnesota? Damn near Canada I know but still domestic :)

what are options with a group buy? I’m just curious how they stack up against my Big Easy set and will pay to see it lol.

min fairly new here, let me know how to proceed

yone

Straight
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0

liftapint

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
134   0   0
Darn, won't have time to get to me too. But that's OK. I'll buy first, assess whether I like them later :)

NotABot

Two Pair
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I know the GB is coming up quick, I have not gotten these yet, but i only need a day with them, I will try to ship same day/next day that i get them.

yone

Straight
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hey Yone I asked to be on the list as well right after BNM, I don’t see my name on there though?
Haven’t heard from @BNM and the traveling set was for US only. No one on the the list is obligated to do more than what they signed up for.

NotABot

Two Pair
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I am still waiting on them. When i get them i will be able to pass on to the next guy quickly, he happens to live nearby, so there will be no mail delay on that. I will keep everyone updated as to when i get them.

liftapint

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
134   0   0
Hey, where are we on these? I'd love to get the samples before the group buy deadline. I have planned a very large purchase, and while I said I didn't need to see the samples before the group buy...it actually would be nice to see them. It could influence the size of my order.

Where are they stuck? And is there anyone in line that really doesn't NEED to see them prior to the Group Buy?
Let's get these going!!

toothpic

Straight
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Yone, you can take me off the list. I was able to pick up a sample set today.

BNM

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Still hoping to see these. I am pretty close to being up.

asam2006

Straight
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
I Listened to @yone and resurfaced my Matsuis and they are much better afterwards; visually identical before and after but much less slippery and handle and stack noticeably better. Listen to @yone. He solved a slippery problem.
I am now very tempted to get the Abbiatis. Very tempted!

Emitsu

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Still hoping to see these. I am pretty close to being up.
Hey @BNM i'm not sure if you've seen my messages but I should be after you, would you be willing to ship these to Canada after you're done? I'll cover the extra shipping costs happily. Please let me know, thanks.

yone

Straight
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I Listened to @yone and resurfaced my Matsuis and they are much better afterwards; visually identical before and after but much less slippery and handle and stack noticeably better. Listen to @yone. He solved a slippery problem.
I am now very tempted to get the Abbiatis. Very tempted!
The Abbiati’s won’t need any sanding. They are extremely flat and the soft texture makes them less slick than any plastic chip I have felt. They do pick up hooker juice, which makes them stickier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom