A new Aussie Chipper's first Premium chip set? (1 Viewer)

Newenne

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Melbourne (US Shipping address available)
Wasn't really sure where to stick this. I have an opportunity as an Aussie to acquire my first set of Paulson's locally.

HSI mint Secondary cash set with the breakdown:

300 x $1s
360 x $5s
60 x $25s
40 x $100s
20 x $500s

$2200 USD equivalent shipped.

Thoughts for a newbie?

Many thanks

Sorry it is mint, I can't read lol. I recently sold some and the ones were about $110 per rack, the 5s around $350 per rack, the 25s and 100s about $90 a barrel and the 500s around $110 a barrel.

Wasn't really sure where to stick this. I have an opportunity as an Aussie to acquire my first set of Paulson's locally.

HSI mint Secondary cash set with the breakdown:

300 x $1s
360 x $5s
60 x $25s
40 x $100s
20 x $500s

$2200 USD equivalent shipped.

Thoughts for a newbie?

Many thanks
thats the set on fb asking $3000 AUD. its on the upper end of pricing. Have you made an offer?

Bit over priced but how much would shipping that amount of chips to Aus from the states normally cost? Plus if you suffer the same problems as the UK with so many sellers doing conus only sales now it's a right pain in the arse getting chips you want in the first place, this adds value.

Bit over priced but how much would shipping that amount of chips to Aus from the states normally cost? Plus if you suffer the same problems as the UK with so many sellers doing conus only sales now it's a right pain in the arse getting chips you want in the first place, this adds value.
CPC quoting about 300usd for shopping with the current restrictions

Reluctant for this kind of price if the set doesn't work for my group which uses quarters. Missed a couple of Australian opportunities so feeling some FOMO. Aussie Chipper life feels hard...

Totally agree. Shipping is prohibitively priced right now. And that's *if* anyone will even ship here

........Is there inherent higher value attributed to mint secondaries?
All secondaries were mint at the time of TCR sale. You can't really call chips"mint" once played, but other than that there wouldn't be much of a difference. It takes A LOT of play to significantly wear Paulsons and I do mean A LOT as in 24/7 play for many months

All secondaries were mint at the time of TCR sale. You can't really call chips"mint" once played, but other than that there wouldn't be much of a difference. It takes A LOT of play to significantly wear Paulsons and I do mean A LOT as in 24/7 play for many months
Is this gonna be another missed opportunity I cry about

My thoughts
- i hated mint chips due to the price drop feeling when putting them on the table not knowing how many times i would use them.
- usd/aud is strengthening so a us order is getting a little cheaper.

I would consider an apache used chip order ans maybe get some magedtic star snappers to relabel as pink 25c.

This saves the new chip sinking feeling or the player who throws chips and damages them, already used so no worries there. It also prevents the messing around selling the $500s

My thoughts
- i hated mint chips due to the price drop feeling when putting them on the table not knowing how many times i would use them.
- usd/aud is strengthening so a us order is getting a little cheaper.

I would consider an apache used chip order ans maybe get some magedtic star snappers to relabel as pink 25c.

This saves the new chip sinking feeling or the player who throws chips and damages them, already used so no worries there. It also prevents the messing around selling the $500s
Ahhh @Mango my first great Aussie Chipper regret. Got any other hot stamps you would like to part with by any chance?
Yours and the TR King hot chips from Apache are my two major regrets so far.
majestics look overworn also not a huge fan of those designs. Maybe the horseshoe primaries though.
Chipping is hard....

The HSI secondaries are beautiful in person. And I agree with converting the $100s into fracs if you can find extras. You won’t be disappointed with them, the few extra dollars might be worth it due to your location.
449F7D9B-EF9B-4ECC-B9BA-C80239DA2AAE.jpeg
EC035E92-2513-4BBA-B7A0-B3464451A6E9.jpeg
2433023E-36C0-4993-A501-D63478D71C63.jpeg

The HSI secondaries are beautiful in person. And I agree with converting the $100s into fracs if you can find extras. You won’t be disappointed with them, the few extra dollars might be worth it due to your location.
View attachment 890433View attachment 890435View attachment 890436
Have been considering making some custom fracs since I am 100% getting CPC customs and Atlantic Club Hot Stamps. Do I need Paulson's... Haven't even received my samples yet. Oh no. I'm going too hard too fast.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom