A chipping Christmas (1 Viewer)

Would an interest thread be poor taste? If even just a couple others want these I’ll go ahead and pay for a vendor tag. Worst case no one actually buys any but I get to contribute some dollars to support the forum.
No I dont think an interest thread would be poor taste. I'm sure youll get a fair amount of response. Plus you can use it as a dual interest thread for new items

If you do it as a group buy and not for profit then you should just start up a thread in the GB section of the forum
Already talked Tommy about it and sent payment for vendor account. Would take a ton of time on my end, during my busiest time of year. I run a small side business (in the jeep world) so I’d be using my business account for the apparel which complicates things tax wise. Will definitely be pricing lower than my Jeep business to hook everyone up as much as possible though. Also, considering there’s only about a week window or so for selling these a group buy would be a little slow.

Hi guys! I'm dropping in with 2 things today.
#1 I'll be updating this post with opened gifts Christmas day, feel free to post here anything youd like to share!

#2 Gonna apologize in advance for what is likely going to be a wall of text.
If anyone comes across this and decides to read it, thank you! I have a few things I need to "get out" if you will.
Christmas is now less than a week away!!!! Family and friends will be gathering, donkeys will be playing poker ;) chips will be unboxed (hopefully!) tummies will be stuffed and all around happiness will be enjoyed!!!
Let's make an effort to spread the good cheer here as well!! I've been through some tough crap the last couple of days, and like hell if am I gonna let it stop me from spreading positivity and happiness amongst friends here. It's almost Christmas! I havent been on much (life, and the new job has my hands full) but when I do log on I get to see arguing and unkindness at what seems like an all time high (for my time here, except maybe moscowradio)
I cannot understand...it saddens me and frustrates me to the point I just want to get this group buy done so I can avoid threads altogether (haven't hardly checked the classifieds)
It would be my Christmas wish for folks here to get along for the duration of the holidays, try to spread positivity and cheer!!!! I know we all love to express our opinions and speak freely.... but isn't it enough already? Can we please forget about ourselves for a moment and think of others? I'm no moderator here...it just makes me sad to see the hostility at such a time of the year. I will continue to make an effort to spread holiday cheer... hopeful others will do the same. Hopefully folks can let go and allow themselves to enjoy this season and let others do the same....
Peace be with you all, Merry Christmas ya filthy animals! Or happy (insert your holiday here)

Last edited:
Looks like Santa brought chipes for us :LOL: :laugh:

20191225_101758.jpg

Interested to hear from other shipping families, I know @Wifey and @Mrs Poker Zombie are both house holds where both are chip collectors? Any interesting gifts between each other, as far as chips or gambaling products? Must be an awesome story lurking out there somewhere?

Well.... obviously I took a hiatus from the thread. But I had noted this tag and wanted to give a reply.

Firstly, there are indeed some awesome stories lurking out there. However, they are best delivered with a glass of wine, brandy, or whiskey and in person. Much more fun. So that'll have to wait until a meet-up.

Secondly, while both PZ and I are chippers, we don't give gifts for the holiday's per se. Specifically, we halted all forms of mandatory gift-giving. Who needs the stress?! Instead, if I come across something I want to give, I give it. Why wait until a holiday that may be months away? This year, I made a hat with custom embroidery of his football team's logo wearing a Santa hat. He got it several weeks before Christmas so that he could enjoy it.

The only exception is PZ creates a special birthday dinner for me each year since 2010. It is not mandatory. It is something I absolutely love. This year it was wonderful to have that meal with my brother, sister, and brother-in-law.

Merry Christmas 2020 to @Ben8257! (He got to open them early since I accidentally gave away the hint)

View attachment 599213
View attachment 599212View attachment 599216View attachment 599214

@Cliff
To be honest she couldn't wait to see them either!!

Way better than I thought they would be!! @kaimat seriously thank you for helping Brie out with such an awesome present! Thank you @Cliff for your hard work hand stamping these truly custom chips, and also for a rock solid 8 player T20k breakdown and a couple rebuys! Absolutely perfect for our little home game, and happy to see Maryland customs not only back in Maryland... but just down the street from their original home!!

First PCF christmas we split our first set of BCC Mardi Gras to each other, 2nd PCF Christmas she got me a freaking rack of Hot Pink RRPs quarters.... this year a set of spotted custom HS tourney chips.... I have got to get her something other than a 4th hair brush next year guys!! Lmao

There are only 3 of the blood red foil chips, and they are wicked awesome! I have seen holographic and blue but never the red!!

Thank you for another amazing Christmas beautiful!! Very thoughtful indeed and you got to see my face and know what I think of them!! These aren't going anywhere anytime soon!! Unless Cliff ever wanted them back, when buying someone's customs the owner should always have that right in my eyes.

Fellow Chipper Ben

Last edited:
I love hair brushes... mine are always broken lol
I really need to get my camera charged up and start taking real pictures... maybe over the holidays we can give it a try with these and the STDs

I love hair brushes... mine are always broken lol
I really need to get my camera charged up and start taking real pictures... maybe over the holidays we can give it a try with these and the STDs
I haven't seen pictures of STDs since high school health class...let's keep it that way. :p:D

Awesome gift, Brie. You two are so damn cute together!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom