A chipping Christmas (1 Viewer)

My wife and I each bought some card cappers for each other as stocking stuffers last year. This year will probably be the same.

The serious chipping is such a windy road that sometimes it's easier to "contribute" to the right gift.
Aww yay a happy comment! Hopefully one of them is a hyattsville or a PCA??? :D:D

Merry Chipmas and Happy Chippukah!

4199D65A-32AC-4622-90B0-2C26FFBBF739.jpeg

3D08435C-42A2-4E2F-8D95-52C8D5228F66.jpeg

I love this idea, very creative!
However, every single one of those candles looks like dicks.

Edit: and the vineyards are beautiful!

Also, how long did that take?
I am in the other room... and said that is freaking awesome but.... I can't do it... babe can you post that the center candle looks like a penis... I scroll down... yup, she had already gone there!! I hit the laughing button only because crying wasn't available

I am in the other room... and said that is freaking awesome but.... I can't do it... babe can you post that the center candle looks like a penis... I scroll down... yup, she had already gone there!! I hit the laughing button only because crying wasn't available
I literally can't right now I need a crying emoji... the tears are so real :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

So, with the holidays approaching, I am curious if members here have spouses or significant others that contribute to our terrible chipping sickness?
Nope

I have a significant other (is this a form of political correctness?) that every time she sees a parcel she ask "Those are chip? Again? Whats wrong with the others?"

But I love her anyways :)

I can remember my wife used to say, "you have another package!" and would smile when she said it. She knew I collected chips, in fact she helped me harvest some of my spotted birds. She was not interested in Poker enough to play but would watch me play or even watch it on TV with me. She never was interested in collecting chips but did carry @links_slayer pink chip with her when she was fighting her battle with cancer. This being said, she never really said anything negative about me collecting chips.

I have a self imposed rule which I still follow even after losing her. Never mix hobby/gambling money with house money and vice versa. This rule extends even further. Retirement funds, investment money, emergency fund, hobby/gambling money and house money accounts are very separate and should be kept that way.

It's just me now so no Christmas surprises! LOL

I pray each of you have a blessed Thanksgiving and look forward to joyous and Merry Christmas

I can remember my wife used to say, "you have another package!" and would smile when she said it. She know I collected chips, in fact she helped me harvest some of my spotted birds. She was not interested in Poker enough to play but would watch me play or even watch it on TV with me. She never was interested in collecting chips but did carry @links_slayer pink chip with her when she was fighting her battle with cancer. This being said, she never really said anything negative about me collecting chips.

I have a self imposed rule which I still follow even after losing her. Never mix hobby/gambling money with house money and vice versa. This rule extends even further. Retirement funds, investment money, emergency fund, hobby/gambling money and house money accounts are very separate and should be kept that way.

It's just me now so no Christmas surprises! LOL

I pray each of you have a blessed Thanksgiving and look forward to joyous and Merry Christmas
Thank you very much for sharing @David O my stomach sank a little reading... when I get where I'm going I have a few questions regarding cancer after putting a 9 year old friend in the Earth after fighting lung cancer for 2 years! I hope you have a fantastic Thanksgiving as well my friend!! Know that many of us will be meeting and enjoying an amazing tournament here on the east coast Saturday at @Highli99 anual Turkey Shoot! Definitely looking forward to it!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom