Giveaway A&B CUT CARD GIVEAWAY (POKER SIZE ONLY) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo-hoo, I won!!!

Thanks for a great give away....from 1 Jonny B. to another Johnny B!!

Congrats! All Winners, Cut Cards have been sent in the USPS Mail today (wednesday). Thanks for your patience.
USA: You should receive within a week by regular mail.
OVERSEAS: Maybe 1-2 weeks depending on your country's mail service.
If you do not receive your giveaway, please let me know and I will send out another set.

I will leave this post open for a few weeks for comments or picts.
I am still waiting on @arch3r and @Stufflymcstuff addresses to send out their cards.

Thanks to all entries and winners. Hope everyone had fun and wish you good Karma of your own.
Johnny

WOOOO!

141C3917-BCDF-402A-BC21-75EBAFCE9FB6.jpeg

DDB1316E-CC9D-4E65-9DA2-4EC9FBF15B51.jpeg

Will these be for sale? If so, will there be both options of bridge and poker size? Not sure if the words "poker room" or "poker at the" is necessary on the cards. If the words were gone, the "Bellagio" and the signature "B" could shift up a little bit so it's like 2/3 down or maybe just centered in the middle. I guess if it was shift up, the bottom left side of the "B" would have to be extended by drawing it in personally. Maybe it wouldn't have to be drawn in if it was on the bridge size cut card and some of the sides cut off. Maybe cutting off the sides a bit wouldn't be too noticable, but the curl at the end wouldn't be the same. Scaling it up would probably be easier and do the same thing. Or putting it in a circle like the chip with some design. I guess whatever is easiest drawing it in, cutting/scaling or circle. Sorry for the ramble, Idk learning videography has me thinking about composition @jbriod

Is it possible to make custom KEM cards? I'd be fine with Copags too.

Last edited:
I'm hoping winners have received their cards by now. I will close this thread shortly. If there is anyone who still hasn't received theirs, please PM me directly.
Thanks to everyone who participated in my little giveaway! Johnny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom