Giveaway A&B CUT CARD GIVEAWAY (POKER SIZE ONLY) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TheOffalo youre correct. I didn’t realize that if we come up short on entries and the number is picked above that, technically there isn’t a winner. We will consider that the highest entry is the winner. Example: we only get 57 entries and 60 is picked then the closest high entry will be the starting point winner, 57. Thanks for pointing that out before the draw.
Hoping we fill entries but if not we’ll use this edit.

@TheOffalo youre correct. I didn’t realize that if we come up short on entries and the number is picked above that, technically there isn’t a winner. We will consider that the highest entry is the winner. Example: we only get 57 entries and 60 is picked then the closest high entry will be the starting point winner, 57. Thanks for pointing that out before the draw.
Wouldn't that give 57 three extra entries in that scenario?

Wouldn't that give 57 three extra entries in that scenario?
Actually it 12 more entries 58-69

I was originally going to suggest that if the situation I mentioned happens that 1-5 and the final 5 entries (so if 60 entries, 56-60) get the prize and then the 11th winner is randomly chosen, but as pointed out, that'd give the first 5 and the last 5 more chances to win if you don't max out on entries.

The potential issue is an edge case of an edge case, in that we have the first have too few people sign up, which seems unlikely--who doesn't like free stuff--and then the last drawn number has to fall outside the range of entries. So it probably won't happen. :)

But I think @ktran and @LeLe and I should each get an extra entry for pointing out these potential issues. ;)

Last edited:
RULE EDIT: Sorry, I just realized something else. The last ball listed is always a high number. So the outcome of winners are most likely high digits so the 6-40 range prob won’t win even with this wrap around method. To make things fair I’d like to run ALL names into a randomizer and just take the first 11 names as the winners.
Letting you all know in advance instead of the powerball method. AND for everyone’s inconvenience I will award the first 20 names in the Randomizer instead of 11 names!

If there are any objections please let me know. I want to make this fair for everyone

I'm trying to find a PowerBall site that will show results in draw order, but you can always watch the results here to see the last number drawn: https://www.powerball.com/watch-drawing Of course it's probably way easier work to just do a random pick.

Thanks again for doing this giveaway!

Last edited:
The most common raffle method was to allocate slots of numbers for a local pick 4 draw. Each slot was 1000/#participants.

We will use Random.org

Random.org.jpg

And here are the winners!
Congrats 1-20!
Please PM your mailing address to me directly.
These will go out in 2 weeks since I am traveling next week.

Thank you everyone for entering! Hope you enjoy the cards!!
Johnny

Winners.jpg

I’d like to be the first to say…
WOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boo ah ah ah! If page one has the draw number up that was going to be used originally i was miles of on the randomizer and the lottery number draw so deserved loser here. Great draw and huge with the amount of cards given away. Always next time!

I was so devastated so I decided to cheer myself up...
Let me share this little nugget...
The most viral meme online is frame from this video with "Elmo is in special kind of hell" comment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom