Giveaway A&B CUT CARD GIVEAWAY (POKER SIZE ONLY) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AH, AH, AH

Bless you for your work in promoting the use of poker size cards, the only truly acceptable size for poker. :sneaky:

I just realized that Count shouldn't be allowed at blackjack table....

Doesn’t look like we will fill this up today so the drawing will be Sat night. We will draw whether this fills or not with the wrap around method.
Thank you!

With 11 winners, it's the person who selected the number plus 5 above and 5 below (wrap around as needed). If the number is 69 and only 51 people sign up, I assume it'd be 47-51 and 1-5, but who gets the 11th prize?

With 11 winners, it's the person who selected the number plus 5 above and 5 below (wrap around as needed). If the number is 69 and only 51 people sign up, I assume it'd be 47-51 and 1-5, but who gets the 11th prize?
It will be 5 above and 5 below, example 50 is the winner, 45-49 and 51, 1-4 also will win as well

It will be 5 above and 5 below, example 50 is the winner, 45-49 and 51, 1-4 also will win as well
Yes, if the winning number is within the range of entrants, that person will win in addition to the +/- 5. But if the contest doesn't fill up and no one has picked the drawn number, e.g., if only 51 entrants (no one else signs up between now and Saturday) and the final (non-PowerBall) winning number is 52-69, who wins the 11th prize in that case?

Yes, if the winning number is within the range of entrants, that person will win in addition to the +/-5. But if the contest doesn't fill up and no one has picked the drawn number, e.g., if only 51 signed up (no one else signs up between now and Saturday) and the final (non-PowerBall) winning number is 52-69, who wins the 11th prize in that case?
Oh I misunderstood the question, Since the OP mention wrap around method my best guess will be the previous ball draw before the final winning ball if the number is 52-69

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom