8V Compression Clay Blowout Sale (5 Viewers)

% labeled? If you want to sell the rest of the lot entirely.... :whistle: :whistling:
Everything in the first picture in the racks are labelled. Maybe I should have stuck with Purple as my $5's (SOOO MANY PURPLES/BROWNS).

Since we are talking about these again.....

Did all those with labels get them from ABC? I am thinking about buying a few hundred whites to go with my browns and old school blues....none of which have labels yet. Mainly because I havent thought of a final design for them. These are all for a limit game that I have decided I will need 2 tables for....one playing workhorse white chips and the other workhorse brown chips.....with rebuys and add ons in the blue $10 chips for both tables. Because, in my mind, this game will be the hottest thing in town and will need two tables.

I am an idiot.
I got the labels from GEAR and ABC. I like them both.

@SeanGecko I am interested in the reds, ~80 greens(don't see many in the pics), 20-40 black, and potentially 300 blue (based on price) if you are selling. Thanks!

That's a lot
Lol is it that many? I mean, that’s always been my plan....
IMG_20200427_110913831.jpg

We are going to have figure out a way for me to unload those chips. I figure once I get my second set of ceramics I will definitely sell the 8V's. So MAY/JUNE...….. Look at all those RACKS TOOOOOO

I will probably be in the market for all the white and red, a rack of black, and a rack to two racks of blue. Blue is the only color I never actually managed to get any of.

Does anyone have any idea where they originally came from? I know ABC acquired them when Palm shut down but who was the distributor prior to? I think the demand for most colors besides purple, white and brown is there. I could be down for yellow 8V for sure!

Kind of off topic here, but I love how the different levels of chips have high demand. Everybody is looking at the minty paulsons (those PNY that just went up are incredible), but on the other hand, you could always find a buyer for these 8V's and I am having an impossible time finding the CPS chips to relabel and fill out my first semi-custom set. Kind of illustrates how there are options for everybody in this hobby, its not always just a race to the top. Anyway, I think its pretty cool.

C90C7731-D68C-412E-B50C-EABF78961367.png
Kind of off topic here, but I love how the different levels of chips have high demand. Everybody is looking at the minty paulsons (those PNY that just went up are incredible), but on the other hand, you could always find a buyer for these 8V's and I am having an impossible time finding the CPS chips to relabel and fill out my first semi-custom set. Kind of illustrates how there are options for everybody in this hobby, its not always just a race to the top. Anyway, I think its pretty cool.

Nope. But not sure if shipping makes it worth it. Either way, have packages STILL waiting for post to pick em up, so can’t sell til those go out.
Got it. Once you pick DE, TX or CA and get back here, lets revisit!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom