Auction 8 decks Vintage Adult Themed Paper Playing cards Milo Manara and others-Ends 9 PM Boston Time Wednesday (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

asian bino

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Mods; If I have not hidden enough 'good parts', My apologies...I did send @David O a note earlier so I'm sure he will delete this if unacceptable.
Apparently I cannot post these pictures so they are removed......

PM me for pictures.....
I also have uncensored versions of the boxcovers for private emailing.

Each deck has at least 52 different and individual scenes.
Card condition across the board is very-good (small deck) to Excellent (most decks)

All of these are from the 70s thru 90s.
  4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
  5. No bid edits or bid retractions permitted. (note: ALL edits are logged instantly)
  6. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at 9PM, Boston Time, Weds APRIL 29th will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be within 5 minutes after the latest bid was posted. A bid at the close time is NOT a valid bid. Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
  7. I reserve the right to: 1) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; 2) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
  8. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
  9. Shipping Terms: see above
  10. Payment Terms: PayPal Friends and Family

Please PM for pics.

Last edited:
So this is the other kind of pr0n ;).
I understand why the mods would ask that the pics be removed, but the pics were tactfully obscured.

I especially liked the image of the woman, I assume she was eating a banana...the banana was obscured with post it note, torn in a long, thin piece...

I understand why the mods would ask that the pics be removed, but the pics were tactfully obscured.

I especially liked the image of the woman, I assume she was eating a banana...the banana was obscured with post it note, torn in a long, thin piece...
#TeAmBaNaNAs!

#TeAmBaNaNAs!
Did someone call us in here for tasteful nudes? Wait, are these BArrie Nudes Antagonize Normally Adjusted Society cards?

USBJCHC AND BaNANAS, Mount Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom