SOLD 700 Chip Semi Custom Aurora Star THC Cash Set - Pointe After (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheikh617

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Hello again everyone. Very sad to be posting this one. One of my favorite sets that I had in rotation in my cash games. Was a crowd favorite as well! I'm probably going to be playing less poker in general moving forward. I'm trying to get more active and outdoors so between golf and some car hobbies stuff, the chips have to trim. I'd like some new shiny wheels for my car!

These were originally Aurora Star chips murdered with textured Gear labels. The set was 460 chips to start and I added on 200 more $5 chips and 40 more $20 chips. The 200 brown chips I added on were milled by @Josh Kifer . Some of the mills are a smidge wider/deeper but overall the chips look great. All the other chips were hand murdered and inlay replaced. Condition is excellent. The fracs and ones could use a bath, everything else doesn't even look like they have much play on them. Little caveat on the ones, they have a little bit of warping which is apparently common on AS ones, doesn't effect playability in my opinion and hasn't bothered me. Overall, sharp beautiful condition, but will play without that overly chalky feeling. Please view pictures and ask if you have condition questions.

.25 x 100
$1 x 100
$5 x 400
$20 x 80 IHC
$100 x 20 IHC

700 chips = $2300 plus shipping

Pointe After Semi Custom.JPG
20200301_183447.jpg

These are fresh pictures taken to show edge wear.

20210608_233127.jpg
20210608_233131.jpg
20210608_233116.jpg
20210608_233135.jpg

Damnit dibs…

(Expect to see some sales from me soon y’all…)
You're not going to regret it. This set is the shit. I've been fighting this myself for three days to try and keep these but I went over my wheel budget and got some expensive forged wheels with high performance tires lol.

You're not going to regret it. This set is the shit. I've been fighting this myself for three days to try and keep these but I went over my wheel budget and got some expensive forged wheels with high performance tires lol.
With high performance tires you may need a new set each year!

I used to be an exclusive dealer for Pirelli tires. You're speaking my language here, and I can't count how many times our retail customers would spend insane amounts of money for their goodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom