SOLD 670 set of 8V China clays (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asmodeus

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I think I have narrowed down the colors and numbers (mostly) I need for a label project, selling off the excess.

240 = purple
230 = white
140 = brown
60 = black

$150 shipped US
Payment - PPFF
No Splits

IMG_4397.JPGIMG_4398.JPGIMG_4399.JPG

Crap, just realized I have another project waiting at home for me to complete. I’m happy to release these to anyone else wanting to build a great affordable set but if no one wants them I’ll honor my dibs @Asmodeus.

You need to pump those numbers up. Anything less than three uncompleted projects at a time is noob territory
haha true. If anyone else wants these you’re welcome to dibs them! I told @Asmodeus I would honor the dibs in 30 mins if no one else wants them.

I’ve got close to 2000 of them or I’d consider this.
I have a shuffle stack and love the feel, but just trying to be fiscally responsible ha. Leaving the option open if anyone else wants em before I get to the airport in 30 mins, otherwise I’ll honor my dibs!

It always gets my attention when 8Vs come up, but with 2700 I don't really need any more. Might consider a few of the whites if buyer ends up with more than they need.

2 possible outcomes right now:

-Someone else can dibs these and get a great 0.22/chip deal
-My flight lands in 4 hours and no one has claimed them, I get to make a 6th cash set and explain to my wife how I don’t have a problem for the 100th time.

I am still sitting on 900, a bit more than I need but want to make sure my project is covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom