67.7mm Chipco Racks - Sale through 4/27 (1 Viewer)

Gene, PM sent for 15x racks.

Do you sell the cardboard poker chip boxes? I would like 20-50 of those as well.

Let us know when you unpack the skid with the 43mm ChipCo racks with the suits. Need 20. Thx!

Ok...so you know what was on the pallet! 67.7mm Chipco racks that had previously been sold through PGI. These are made in the USA, super strong racks. I included a photo with chips in them to try and give an idea of how much extra space there is with different ceramic chips. I don't have any clay chips here so no idea on how they might fit.

Pricing good through 4/27/18. $1.50 per rack. We can ship up to 15 racks for $15, or up to 24 racks for $21 (US Shipping). 8.75% sales tax if shipping to California. PM the quantity you'd like to get, mailing zip code, and your paypal email address to order.

View attachment 168631
View attachment 168635
From left to right (tallest stack of 20 to shortest stack of 20): ABC Blanks, Sunfly 39mm Hybrid Blanks, Nevada Jack Textured Blanks, Sunfly 39mm Blanks, PGI Blanks. All fit very well!
Late to post this, but I ordered some racks soon after the offer started and they shipped the next business day. I’m very happy with the purchase and the service. Thanks!

We don't have any cases for these in stock. I'm guessing you mean acrylic cases, right?

Sorry...we don't sell cardboard chip boxes.

Hey Gene, Just wanted to follow up as I didn't hear back from you. I am still interested in 15x chipco racks.

There are a couple of international customers with messages in about getting these. We will still honor the pricing for those who already messaged. Once I get the shipping costs I'll message back. Might be a little while...we're right in the eye of the PGI transition and moving storm right now.

Hey Gene, Just wanted to follow up as I didn't hear back from you. I am still interested in 15x chipco racks.

There are a couple of international customers with messages in about getting these. We will still honor the pricing for those who already messaged. Once I get the shipping costs I'll message back. Might be a little while...we're right in the eye of the PGI transition and moving storm right now.

Hey Gene,

All good. Just wanted to make sure I was in the queue.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom