Giveaway 64 participants for a giveaway (Final Four) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well fought @Rieguy and as always thank you to our host such a thrilling giveaway !

NOW ONTO THE FINAL FOUR !

TH5S.gif

tumblr_n3k3almGZO1qmz4rgo1_250.gif

Just kidding and nicely done.

Good luck in the Final Four @ReallyGoodUsername

Thanks again @WedgeRock; this was a ton of fun!

Canceled? Or, postponed?

For Immediate Release

The PCF Chip bracket will resume with the following schedule:

CPC Region: Friday, August 28, 2020
TRK Region: Saturday, August 29, 2020
BCC Region: Sunday August 30, 2020

CPC/TRK Finals: TBD
TRK/BCC Finals: TBD

Worldwide Finals: TBD

CPC Region, Game 15

@Klobberer comes out swinging, showing a pair of 9s and a blocker to @J93's pair of 8s...
@J93 makes two pair, but its not enough and @Klobberer showboats by making a pair of 8s to go with his paid of 9s (despite @J93 having two 8s already). @Klobberer on to the Final Four! Eighth street not needed!
IMG_20200828_144248730.jpg

@Klobberer, post your four protected chips in the thread, please (not PM). They will ship once you are eliminated from the tournament. Send me your address by PM, please. I can take closer pics of any of the chips, if you request.

CPC Region, Game 15

@Klobberer comes out swinging, showing a pair of 9s and a blocker to @J93's pair of 8s...
@J93 makes two pair, but its not enough and @Klobberer showboats by making a pair of 8s to go with his paid of 9s (despite @J93 having two 8s already). @Klobberer on to the Final Four! Eighth street not needed!
View attachment 522243

@Klobberer, post your four protected chips in the thread, please (not PM). They will ship once you are eliminated from the tournament. Send me your address by PM, please. I can take closer pics of any of the chips, if you request.
I'm not protecting any chips! It's either all or nothing! Bring it on!

TRK Region, Game 15:

@rxed has a strong first half, showing a pair of Js, but it ain't over, as @Thisfiendis138 has a backdoor straight draw and two back door flush draws with the 8th street bonus...
@rxed makes two pair and just misses on straight, flush and straight flush draws... but @Thisfiendis138 finds some second half magic and make a jack high straight, without needing to go in to the bonus. @Thisfiendis138 to the Final Four!
IMG_20200829_233119736.jpg

@Thisfiendis138, post your four protected chips in the thread, please (not PM). They will ship once you are eliminated from the tournament. Send me your address by PM, please. I can take closer pics of any of the chips, if you request.

BCC Region, Game 15:

@ChipFinderSK is looking to draw to a straight while @k9dr is looking to draw to a spade flush...
@k9dr makes a pair of Js, but @ChipFinderSK makes two pair! @k9dr has one last chance on 8th street. He can't make a straight, he can't make a flush... he needs to pair his hand... or his tournament is over. He had 17 outs, but @ChipFinderSK holds 5 of them, so @k9dr has 12 outs to survive!

IMG_20200830_000205515.jpg

@ChipFinderSK dodges his outs and advances to the Final Four!

IMG_20200830_000219029.jpg

@ChipFinderSK, post your four protected chips in the thread, please (not PM). They will ship once you are eliminated from the tournament. Send me your address by PM, please. I can take closer pics of any of the chips, if you request.

We have made it to the Final Four! Everyone left is a winner!

You may choose up to 4 chips you have won, including the original chip assigned to you and protect those chips; they will be mailed to you at the end of the tournament, free of charge. Please post your four protected chips in the thread (not PM), but send me your address by PM, please. I can take closer pics of any of the chips upon request, to help you make your decision.

GPI Region: @ReallyGoodUsername (protecting Four Queens, Borgata, Coushatta and Buffalo Bodega)
CPC Region: @Klobberer (says he's not protecting any chips...he can change his mind up until his game begins)
TRK Region: @Thisfiendis138 (protecting Majestic Star, MGM Foxwoods, Las Vegas Plaza and Showboat)
BCC Region: @ChipFinderSK (protecting Ameristar, Blue Chip, Wine Country and Aquarius)

No more conceding at this point, although the 8th street bonus is still in play. The remaining 48 (or 52) unprotected chips will go to the winner!

Here is how the Sweet Sixteen finished up:

1598763505606.png

Good luck to everyone still in the hunt.

Last edited:
Lol. Can't edit title anymore (I assume this is because of the changes made in the classifieds. Paging @Tommy just in case this is an unintended consequence).

We have protected chips from the TRK and BCC Regions, so let's get that game going. @Klobberer, you are officially on the clock if you change your mind and want to protect up to four chips.

Both players on the draw. @ChipFinderSK with a slight lead and looking for a queen to complete the inside straight draw.
@ChipFinderSK can't catch a Q for his straight, but he manages to make a pair of 6s. @Thisfiendis138 cannot makes his straight, flush or even pair draws in regulation. This one will go into OT with @Thisfiendis138 looking for any diamond, or a 7, 8, 9, J or Q of a higher pair, or a T for a straight...

IMG_20200831_121827774.jpg
It proves to be just too many out to dodge for @ChipFinderSK; @Thisfiendis138 hits a pair of 7s on eighth street to advance to the Finals!

IMG_20200831_122243189.jpg

Last edited:
Lol. Can't edit title anymore (I assume this is because of the changes made in the classifieds. Paging @Tommy just in case this is an unintended consequence).

We have protected chips form the TRK and BCC Regions, so let's get that game going. @Klobberer, you are officially on the clock if you change your mind and want to protect up to four chips.

Both players on the draw. @ChipFinderSK with a slight lead and looking for a queen to completed the inside straight draw.
@ChipFinderSK can't catch a Q for his straight, bit he manages to make a pair of 6s. @Thisfiendis138 cannot makes his straight, flush or even pair draws in regulation. This one will go into OT with @Thisfiendis138 looking for any diamond, or a 7, 8, 9, J or Q of a higher pair, or a T for a straight...

View attachment 524228
It proves to be just too many out to dodge for @ChipFinderSK and @Thisfiendis138 hits a pair of 7s on eighth streer to advance to the Finals!

View attachment 524230
GG @ChipFinderSK :cool
Professional 8th street luck box
1598894783723.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom