Giveaway 64 participants for a giveaway (Final Four) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sweet Sixteen is going to get underway. Because every other round has begun with the GPI region, we are going to start at the bottom of the BCC region and work our way up.

First up, BCC Region, Game 14.

@Zmasterben
IMG_20200819_112256499.jpg

@k9dr

@Zmasterben might be in the lead showing QJ, his heart draw is a longshot while @k9dr has a back door straight draw and an extra street to get there.
Although @k9dr did make a pair on 8th Street, his king high was ahead and he will advance to the BCC Region finals.
IMG_20200819_112757941.jpg

TRK Region, Game 13

@rxed comes out swinging showing two pair, two suited... @SJFCPK18 has two flush draws (including a bigger diamond draw) and an 8th street bonus to try and find something!
@SJFCPK18 can't muster anything, even with 8th street...meanwhile, @rxed improves on his two pair showing to advance to the next round!
IMG_20200820_200222485_20200820214241321.jpg

Wow. I was literally debating dropping out while this was being posted to have some Paulsons and a ceramic as samples since I'm new to chipping have none of either.
I can't believe I pulled it out.

Wow. I was literally debating dropping out while this was being posted to have some Paulsons and a ceramic as samples since I'm new to chipping have none of either.
I can't believe I pulled it out.
One more win and you can lock up 4 chips (postage included) and go for 50 more! Or you can concede and keep the 7 chips you've won (just pay postage).

Lets try to get a game in between the first and second period of the Isles game...

TRK Region, Game 14

@Thisfiendis138 has a backdoor SFD with @Dodger on the draw...
@Dodger can't find any matches and ends with Q-high. @Thisfiendis138 was good with A-high, but 7th street gives him broadway and 8th street gives him a flush. @Thisfiendis138 advances to Round 4.
View attachment 516583

Good hand! Best of luck @Thisfiendis138.

Thanks for the chance @WedgeRock.

TRK Region, Game 13

@rxed comes out swinging showing two pair, two suited... @SJFCPK18 has two flush draws (including a bigger diamond draw) and an 8th street bonus to try and find something!
@SJFCPK18 can't muster anything, even with 8th street...meanwhile, @rxed improves on his two pair showing to advance to the next round!
View attachment 516617
It was a hell of a run...I wonder was the deck washed before the deal...just asking for a friend

I wonder was the deck washed before the deal...just asking for a friend

In case anybody is wondering... I mix/shuffle/wash the board only... They I clump mix them in to the stub (to break up the prior board). The five riffles, a strip cut and 2 more riffles, then deal.

The Elite Eight is set.

GPI Region: @Rieguy v @ReallyGoodUsername
CPC Region: @Klobberer v @J93
TRK Region: @rxed v @Thisfiendis138
BCC Region: @ChipFinderSK v @k9dr

Asterisks indicate the entrant getting the 8th street bonus in the next round.

1598197069149.png

Players can still concede this round and lock-up the seven chips you have won (but not your original chip -- but postage is on you. Entrants than win the next game and advance to the Final Four can lock-up four chips they've won without conceding, and postage is on me. Once we are down to the Final Four, entrants are not permitted to concede.

Good luck to everyone!

GPI Region Finals:

Both players start with Q5 showing, but @ReallyGoodUsername takes a slight lead with a king showing...
Even though @ReallyGoodUsername makes a pair on 8th street, king-high would've won as @Rieguy can not make a hand. @ReallyGoodUsername to the Final Four!
IMG_20200826_084635902.jpg

@ReallyGoodUsername, post your four protected chips in the thread, please (not PM). They will ship once you are eliminated from the tournament. Send me your address by PM, please. I can take closer pics of any of the chips, if you request.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom