SOLD 60mm Dealer Button Metal Storage Trays (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejot

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
ALL SOLD / PENDING!

These were destined for the scrap metal pile so I thought I'd see if there was any interest in them here before returning them there.

Two styles of metal trays that fit 60mm (OWPS-style) dealer buttons pretty nicely. Each style will hold 90 buttons per tray in three rows of 30. I'm keeping a couple and plan to line them with felt to better protect the buttons, and would definitely recommend doing the same.

A few of these lined up in a drawer filled with a huge button collection would look pretty killer IMO.

Style A:
- These are made of titanium with a smooth, raw finish
- 10-3/4" x 7-1/2" x 2" including handle; 9-1/2" long tray section only
- middle row: buttons fit such that they are supported on the two sides with about an 1/16-1/8" gap at the bottom (varies tray to tray)
- outer rows: fit varies such that buttons either rest on the bottom with a slight wiggle between the sides, or rest on the sides and just barely do not touch the bottom
- there is a "No-Pb" stamp in the middle of each row, but doesn't really affect how the buttons sit
- condition varies from new to used with minor blemishes and some tape residue on sides/ends; new ones go to first dibs

Style B:
- these are probably stainless steel but may be Ti, and have a lightly textured surface
- 11-11/16" x 7-1/2" x 2" with integrated sheet metal handle
- most middle rows fit with buttons resting on the sides with small gap at bottom (some variation tray to tray)
- most outer rows fit with buttons just touching the bottom with very little wiggle (some variation tray to tray)
- brand new condition (some fingerprints and manufacturing blemishes)

Offered for the price of shipping to US. They are, unfortunately, quite awkward to ship. Any combination of four will fit in a LFRB. Any combination of two will fit in a MFRB.

Dibs in thread only, please. I'm quite busy so if you don't hear back during the day, I will catch up with all interest in the evenings.

Edit: dealer buttons for showing fit only, they are not included.

Hc4cHou.jpg

EpNnDgo.jpg

A0E8a1l.jpg

ElgU8Hl.jpg

Lk5w8Ds.jpg

Last edited:
Qtys updated in OP - 1x A & 3x B's remaining.

Received, thanks again man they are very useful :D

On a sour note getting these forced me to alphabetize my buttons and in doing so found I had a few more duplicates mixed in... Jeff extends his lead as mine is down to 155. Damnit!!!

IMG_2864.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom