600 chip limit set (3 Viewers)

It’s a joke Abby, but I do routinely make them from cardboard during our poker games. They are mostly for myself because I can get a little forgetful!
Post #214 gave it away. :D I have a hand-crafted one as well, sans pizza sauce. I worked very hard making it. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

20190501_214700.jpg 20190501_214730.jpg

Just so I’m absolutely clear... I use the Hi side up for Omaha High and the Lo side for Hi / Lo?

If that’s right then I think I prefer @abby99 s design.

You should go on Dragon’s Den with that idea (think it’s called Shark Tank over there) :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

For holdem, after showdown you flip the button like a coin to see if the best or worst hand wins.

(Enough drinking and I might actually try this!!)
I'm waiting for the game where the middle hand wins.

At showdown, if there are 2 or more active players, eliminate the lowest hand. If there are still 2 or more, eliminate the highest hand. Repeat process until one player scoops. :nailbite:

I'm waiting for the game where the middle hand wins.

At showdown, if there are 2 or more active players, eliminate the lowest hand. If there are still 2 or more, eliminate the highest hand. Repeat process until one player scoops. :nailbite:
It’s called Omaha Mediocre. I’ve already ordered two buttons from the group buy :LOL: :laugh:

This seems like I'm picking on @mike32 (okay, I am, but I love the guy), but he's won a few pots by finding out post-river bet what game we are actually playing. I believe he's developing it into a chapter in his upcoming book.
I refer to this as "bluffing myself" sort of like when Todd Brunson only looks at one of his hole cards. I was recently scooping a pot in 2-7 draw after I tabled my hand where I was playing my ace as a low card and @Marc Hedrick commented on my nice river bluff that was actually a value bet in my mind, hence the "self bluff". My homemade Hi-Lo card could not even help me at that point!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom