600 Chip Aurora Star (AS) Tourney Set Raffle (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Viewing the latter photo has destroyed too many of my brain cells (more than beer usually does). Can you please call the paramedics?

I was interested in participating, but was late... Chillax... Also reading comprehension is important. I don't know how you read what I wrote, but it obviously wasn't perceived by you as I intended it.

I am not saying the price is crazy or too high. I said "based on how fast these raffles fill up this is the market price for the chips" I understand that. It's obvious based on the "market value" and "similar chip's market value" the market knows something about these chips I don't. I admit I don't know much about these chips and state I am missing a variable/history (the market is aware of) when valuing these chips. I state that I have tried to find the answer for myself, but was unsuccessful. Then request for someone who is knowledgeable for help to tell me the variable I am missing.

People respond with: "Oh these chips were privately funded and a limited amount were made due to production ending abruptly cause them to be more valuable than similar chips" Then I respond "ok thanks for the explanation I now know what was missing when valuing these chips compared to others thanks for explaining"

It's literally a question that is asked a billion times on this site. What make Product A better than Product B that results in the price difference. Maybe it wasn't the right thread to ask the question, maybe that should be your argument, but to take the time write a response blowing up at another member for asking a question about the difference between this product vs another product is absolutely insane. I'm soooo sorry to burden you with my limited knowledge on this product, how dare I ask the poker chip community a question about a poker chip.

Side note to the members who helped me: Thank you to all those who just answer my question (without being a huge dick) and helped me understand why this chip is special and more expensive than other similar chips. I am now a more knowledgeable member of the community and will be able to participate in future raffles because of this knowledge. I appreciate you guys!
Let's just keep this thread for the raffle;

Gl ALL!

We know at what time will be the Drawing? This Evening, ok....but what time?

And what time in Switzerland (Europa) ? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom