600 Chip Aurora Star (AS) Tourney Set Raffle (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Payment sent!

If I could offer feedback on the raffle process in general.

I believe that the integrity of a raffle is strengthened when the post that includes the list of name/numbers is not edited after they've been assigned.

I am completely confident that no one here would intentionally try to rig a raffle however someone could perceive it that way.

I also believe that there should be a reasonable amount of time between when all payments are collected and the date of draw being used is announced. It allows for a good sweat but also gives everyone time to know their draw number and which draw we'll be using. Say if date of draw is not clear, someone could get pretty po'd thinking they won when they didn't.

These are my thoughts on Raffles in general and are in no way a reflection on OP or any other raffle holder. They've all gone great. Thanks again for having this one.

Fair points. I will copy/paste the names/numbers to a new post once all payments are in, and not edit it after that. Then I will post the draw date/time.

Blah blah, anymore I don’t even watch for the numbers to come out. Having recently lost both Chanman raffles AND the last AS raffle my confidence is totally blown. It’s like the runbad will NEVER end!
I believe it’s my fault since you didn’t win the SSSS flip on my deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom