SOLD 600 CC Pharaoh Chips + Dealer Button for Newer Members (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuhockey

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hi All,

I have this 600 set of China Clay Pharaohs + a Pharaoh Dealer Button. What I'd like to do is give some of the new members who'd like to upgrade from Dice or Plastic chips to China Clay chips to get a GREAT deal on a set of China Clays. The cost of this set will be $100 + 15.03 shipping with a MFRB in the Continental US. Cost would be $115.03 sent PayPal Friends and Family. I will include the chip racks to go with the chips. To be eligible to purchase this set you must have under 500 posts and have less than 10 Feedback which will let a person who is a newer member get the chips. I bought this set on here when I first joined, but the set only came out once and was not even used in a full table game and has been sitting ever since.

The Breakdown
100 x 25C
200 X $1
200 X $5
75 X $25
25 X $100

Thanks for looking,
Mike

IMG_4347.PNG
IMG_4346.PNG
pharaohsbutton.jpg

Last edited:
Hi @Pippa do you have a shipping address in the US? If not I would be willing to ship to you in Canada. But I'd have to get you a quote on the shipping to Canada. So the shipping price would not be $15.03 it would be the actual cost of shipping to Canada. So PM me your shipping details so I can get a quote to Canada. If you have a US Shipping address PM me anyway so we can get the process started.

Backup: Disclaimer I have purchased some nice sets already, this would be for a friend with dice chips... feel free to pass over me

Hi @Pippa do you have a shipping address in the US? If not I would be willing to ship to you in Canada. But I'd have to get you a quote on the shipping to Canada. So the shipping price would not be $15.03 it would be the actual cost of shipping to Canada. So PM me your shipping details so I can get a quote to Canada. If you have a US Shipping address PM me anyway so we can get the process started.
MFRB to Canada is ~$52USD

If that helps.

EDIT : Taxes and Customs are done by CBSA and it can vary these days. Really, CBSA is randomly taxing just about anything and everything. It sucks. Choose carefully with respect to a declaration on the form is my only advice..

Poker chips and gaming equipment are exempt from Customs or duties in Canada. That's a fact.

Last edited:
MFRB to Canada is ~$52USD

If that helps.

EDIT : Taxes and Customs are done by CBSA and it can vary these days. Really, CBSA is randomly taxing just about anything and everything. It sucks. Choose carefully with respect to a declaration on the form is my only advice..

Poker chips and gaming equipment are exempt from Customs or duties in Canada. That's a fact.
Thanks for the information NAV. Anyone who would know about shipping chips to Canada it would be you.

Hi everyone the Chips have been sold. They were packaged and sent of to @Pippa in Canada. Thanks for the interest as I got quite a few PMs wanting to buy them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom