• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine +- 600 ASM HS for 100$ BIN (2 Viewers)

Interesting mold, not the standard hourglass are they? Too much excess past the mold on the rim

yeah this is the old school hourglass mold which is WAY WAY better than the current HG imo. i would loooooove to get some customs on this mold.

i'm a little puzzled by the guy saying in the ad that he got these made by a vendor in NYC as i've never heard of any place operating there before and i've never seen customs on this mold. if anyone has any info on that point i'd love to hear it.

Reseller/middleman probably.

Reseller/middleman probably.

presumably, but i know of no company who has produced chips on that mold in at least the last 20 years, so i'd love to hear something specific as to the manufacturer.

Who is the damn fool who bid $19.99 instead of snapping the $100 BIN??

lol, not me. Hundred bucks looks like a steal for these; will probably go for at least $200 now.

Jack, do you have any samples of the old-school HG mold?

Beginner's mistake. At least we now can see where these switch hands. Between 150 and 200 is my guess (conservative) as title of auction maybe doesn't attract lot of attention...

Jack, do you have any samples of the old-school HG mold?

not anymore. i sold off almost all my singles and samples a couple of years ago, but i had a few old HG chips, but none were mint. the slightly used ones felt really, really great, though. very similar to the MD-50, which i love equally.

A friend of mine told me that he snagged them. The guy does not ship to Canada so they will be on their way to my parents in AZ. I will send pics and descriptions in early April when they find their way home

A friend of mine told me that he snagged them. The guy does not ship to Canada so they will be on their way to my parents in AZ. I will send pics and descriptions in early April when they find their way home

Your friend lied. The auction is still live, nobody has snagged them yet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom