• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine BCC Tilt Set (1 Viewer)

Gear will send you some sample labels so you can try it out for yourself.

I don't think he has anything other than 1" unlaminated that would work for these, and that's what I tried in the post above. Laminated would be too thick and cause spinners. 7/8" would not cover the inlay as shown below.

IMG_4813.JPG

The seller is keeping an eye out for the lost chip, but he says he counted right before sending them and 300 should have been in the case.

I looked through everything a few times and recounted/racked everything and I'm still short 1 blue chip.

I just bought a few of the BCC CdI $1s in hopes they'll be the same. The colors look similar in photos, but the spots may be different shades of yellow/orange.

I'm still not sure what I'm going to do with this, it's a pretty small set with a bit of an odd breakdown. I'm definitely hanging onto it for now though, just need to decide whether to stash it away until more chips show up, keep it as-is or start designing and buying labels for a small semi-custom set. I probably won't get them anywhere near the price I did if they pop up again though, so that'll factor into my decision here too.

IMG_4816.JPG

Last edited:
Don't relabel. They are great as is. The show was a little weird at times but over all not terrible so the chips are better as is imho.

All I can think every time I see this thread bumped is, "I know more than a few people who are tilted when think about the set they bought from BCC."

Don't relabel. They are great as is. The show was a little weird at times but over all not terrible so the chips are better as is imho.

I remember liking the show (for what it was) but realistically I just don't love non-denom chips. If these had been chips used in the show it would be different as well, but these were just made as gifts for employees and don't hold a real significance to me.

I'm also excited about the chance for being into a set of mint/new semi-custom chips for under $1 per chip after all labels and shipping.

I have a devil/angel on my shoulders type of thing going on, because I also have the option to sell the set to the member who bought the other set from eBay, and put that money towards something else. That offer may not be valid pretty soon though, because he may be looking to sell if he can't expand his set.

I have an idea/concept for another custom set already prepared, and this seems like an attractive and cheap way to accomplish that.

I'm bad at decisions, and really should stop impulse buying things. Yeah that probably won't happen though.

Shitty inlay if you ask me, but great looking chip otherwise, so definately an awesome pick up! They look really sharp, and the colors are nice. Look forward to what you'll end up doing with them, and hope the lost chip somehow turns up.

Shitty inlay if you ask me, but great looking chip otherwise, so definately an awesome pick up! They look really sharp, and the colors are nice. Look forward to what you'll end up doing with them, and hope the lost chip somehow turns up.

I'm pretty torn. I absolutely love the blue and red chips. I'm really meh about the green and black chips (though the green would probably pop with some oil.)

I also feel bad that now @uclaure is selling his set because he intended to also buy the set that I won. It's so hard to let go of sharp new minty chips though!

Don't feel bad. It just didn't pan out for me, don't let my misfortune ruin what would normally be a joyous occasion....minty bcc's at a great price!

First BCC made some really great chips and they were good, then BBC made the Egg (shaped inlay) :(.

If the 1" unlaminated doesn't cause spinners it may be worth trying, except for the (egg) inlay they are nice chips.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom