SOLD 500x Paulson Private Cardroom (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea don't think this is the right way to go about selling chips.

For comparison purposes, last for sale ad I could find was this: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/pcr-set-980-chips.39195/

$2.2 / chip

That was my set. It had a much better breakdown as well. This is a 1 table set. The breakdown is decent, but could be better.

However, these are mint. Plus they were a later run with better spots IMO. Only problem with that is I believe there were less made of this run. Definitely a harder set to add on to.

That was my set. It had a much better breakdown as well. This is a 1 table set. The breakdown is decent, but could be better.

However, these are mint. Plus they were a later run with better spots IMO. Only problem with that is I believe there were less made of this run. Definitely a harder set to add on to.

Makes sense, didn’t realize these aren’t the same chips.

Just threw it out there to the person who is buying these chips, as he said they're pending, wasn't for Oggy who has said repeatedly he's not splitting.

Sorry man. Misunderstood. I want to get a piece of that set as well...so throw it out there with ya and maybe we can all get lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom