SOLD PCR Set - 980 chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MD Mike

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
So I posted this in haste on Friday night. Talked to a lot of people through PM.

Didn’t get a bite. Was waiting on one person but they haven’t signed in since 1AM Friday night.

So I am going to try again.

I have the following PCR chips available. Will sell the whole thing shipped and insured within the US in two MFRB parcels.

I literally just got these and cleaned 10 of them before I hit some bad luck at the tables.

$2200- shipped AND insured.

Here is the breakdown:
240 x T25
320 x T100
165 x T500
175 x T1000
36 x T5000
45 x gray NCV chips (match colors of T5000)

They are in excellent condition. Just a little cleaning here and there.

I can post more pics upon request.

I am leaving chipping for awhile guys. Get these while I still have them.

With love,
-Mike

Last edited:
Thought I didn't keep chips long. At least I got a few games out of them. :D

I was hoping you'd hold on to them until I could buy them back. Glws

Thought I didn't keep chips long. At least I got a few games out of them. :D

I was hoping you'd hold on to them until I could buy them back. Glws
I wanted to. Believe me I do. I don’t want to sell these. At this point though, I need to get out of this hobby. I think it is bringing me bad lucky.

Just out of curiosity, if I were to entertain split, how many out there would be interested and would we be able to account for all the poor chippies?

Split price would be $2.30 per chip.

I’m not splitting yet but want to know if there is interest in a split.

Thanks.

I will lower the price to $2200 shipped and insured.

Get them while you can! Before they go to eBay and I get out of this hobby. These are the last ones I am selling. Already sold my other set.

Updating OP.

Getting out the of the hobby? I thought you were about to order customs?

(sorry to threadjack)
No it’s okay. I had customs designed and yes I was about to order them. But I realize I suck at poker and have no business having such nice chips in my possession.

I guess I am still feeling pretty down about Friday.

In case of a split, I'd be interested in all the T5000, 40 T1000 and 50 T100 (I can buy a bit more too to balance out the barrels/racks)

No it’s okay. I had customs designed and yes I was about to order them. But I realize I suck at poker and have no business having such nice chips in my possession.

I’m on a $3k downswing myself, right on the verge of my dream Vegas trip. I keep having moments of self doubt and telling myself I should stop, so I understand how you feel.

You will turn it around I’m sure. You don’t need to be the greatest player to enjoy the hobby. Take a breather for a bit and then get back to the home games for a while and just enjoy some low stake games with your nice chipsets.

Oh and looking forward to customs pron.

Also, I don't need a lot of chips to fill out my set, but am willing to work with any other potential buyers if they're willing to help with the denominations I need.
Been on the hunt for these for a couple months now ha.

@MD Mike,
You don’t suck at poker, poker at Maryland Live sucks my friend. Know plenty of people who will back up that statement.
Sorry for your bad run.

Hey Mike,

If you do the split, put me down for 80-T100's, 40-T500's, & 40-T1000's. Thank you!

Hey !

If still available I'm in for :

40 x 25 (green)
140 x 100 (black) (if less I'll take what's left)
20 x 500 (pink)

Thanks !

I’ll collect a spreadsheet together tonight for the dibs if the set doesn’t sell and post it here.

At home and on my phone at the moment :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom