$5.00 Plaques from MSK Gaming - OFFICIAL GROUP BUY Thread (1 Viewer)

What edge color would you like to see?

• Red

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Yellow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Blue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • White

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the red shades won't match (and may actually clash), I'd go with almost anything else. Black would work nicely, and give stacks a much more striking appearance than white.

^^^^^^^definately this if there is a chance they wont match.

I'm in for at least 10.

I would say go with black or white.

A side note: did I miss the reason for the BLACK "5" in the lower right corner on one side of the plaque?

A side note: did I miss the reason for the BLACK "5" in the lower right corner on one side of the plaque?

It was an attempt to try to match the real 5 dollar bill. It was originally purple but the black looked better with the red.

new-five-dollar-bill-front-and-back.jpg

Are we good to go on this? Any changes/alterations from the prototype @p5woody?

If there are no comments, I will move forward with the order as-is with a black edge.

And I'll let the GB run a bit longer to see if there is more interest. I'll cross post at CT as well.

Question, probably a dumb one, but after this GB, if we wanted to add more 5 dollar plaques can we still order more later on, or this is more or less the only chance to get them?

Question, probably a dumb one, but after this GB, if we wanted to add more 5 dollar plaques can we still order more later on, or this is more or less the only chance to get them?

There is no minimum with MSK - you can certainly order anytime as long as P5 is ok with you using his artwork (please discuss that with him directly). Also, MSK does have a $30 setup/"handling" fee for orders under 100. That fee goes up to $75 for orders from 100-500. Just something to keep in mind.

does anyone else think the black five sould be changes to match the 5 on the left side? i just dont think the black five works as well as if it were purple.

I like the black 5 but am certainly open to a vote.

Also - I asked the factory for a total quote for the 230 we have in the queue. I'll then propose an add-on fee for P5's time/art and post here. Again... just going for full transparency on this deal.

does anyone else think the black five sould be changes to match the 5 on the left side? i just dont think the black five works as well as if it were purple.
I like the black 5 but am certainly open to a vote.

Since it's no longer oversize, the lone black 5 looks pretty odd - almost like an error. If retaining the same size number (to fit in the space), I'd go with a red 5 that matches the left corner.

You may wish to ping @Apache to see if he has any interest in stocking these. Prolly cheaper to buy add-ons from him (even with markup) than to pay the additional art fee and international shipping on any future orders.

Since it's no longer oversize, the lone black 5 looks pretty odd - almost like an error. If retaining the same size number (to fit in the space), I'd go with a red 5 that matches the left corner.

I second the red 5 instead of the black one. That would be pretty slick actually.

thanks @BGinGA. didnt know if it was just me. something looked off to me. just didnt kniw if it was the "pearl" or me.

No opinion on serial numbers.
Red five instead of the one odd black 5.
The sample plaque is sweet, changing my votes to White.

I think I'd prefer mine without them, since the numbers could be all over the map. But, provided the range is consecutive for my entire order, then I'm fine with it if everyone wants the serial numbers.

Yes, to the making all the fives the same red five.

Depending on final price, I'll up my order to 20.

...after further consideration, I'm back to Red again.

White looks incomplete with a red and white plaque. Black would look like a mistake, just like the black 5. A single red stripe is the way to go.

Not sure where I'm going to end up with the serial numbers, especially if Josh comes in. May be best to go without them for resale purposes. We'll see.

I will tell the factory to update the mockup with similar "5s" on the back. That's an easy fix for their graphics dude.

EDGE: I am now agreeing with @Poker Zombie and am not sure about the black or white edge. Not sure how we resolve this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom