Wanted 4x25 Chip Racks Trays Boxes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOffalo

Full House
Tourney Director
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
101   0   0
I don't know if anyone's producing these new at a decent price, but I'm hoping someone (or multiple someones) have some of chip racks that are 4 rows of 25 chips, instead of the more ubiquitous 5 rows of 20 chips. I think most of the ones I've seen have come with a cover.

I'm not looking for a specific number, and affordability is my general priority. Reason I'd like to get some is becauseI have one or two sets where I had to buy the chips in increment of 25, and so I might have 75x$25 and 25x$100 chips in a rack, and I'd rather them fill full rows rather than split unevenly across 5 rows.

I don't know if anyone's producing these new at a decent price, but I'm hoping someone (or multiple someones) have some of chip racks that are 4 rows of 25 chips, instead of the more ubiquitous 5 rows of 20 chips. I think most of the ones I've seen have come with a cover.

I'm not looking for a specific number, and affordability is my general priority. Reason I'd like to get some is becauseI have one or two sets where I had to buy the chips in increment of 25, and so I might have 75x$25 and 25x$100 chips in a rack, and I'd rather them fill full rows rather than split unevenly across 5 rows.
Whaa I didn't even that was a thing!
accuse the hunchback of notre dame GIF

I have not, and have no clue what shipping will be…hopefully they don’t gouge on that.
It costs $15.33 to ship 5 racks, so essentially doubling the price.

Costs $19.52 to ship 10 racks, so that makes them ~$5/rack shipped.

$27.87 to ship 20 racks, $50.43 to ship 40 racks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom