Status
Not open for further replies.

justinreber

Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Looking for 43mm sunfly hybrids with 25mm inlay. Send me what you have to spare and let’s see if we can make a deal.

Are you just looking for some samples, or a playable set, or what?

I am looking to relabel and build a set of 43mm sunfly hybrids. We currently have rounded up pink, yellow, and white. Looking for any other colors.

I see he has 40 and 60 chips etc... I was under the assumption you had to order increments of 25? I guess i never asked. :banghead:

Good to know, i will probobly do an add on at some point. Just got word my chips will ship either today or on monday.

Sorry for hijacking the thread. Good luck with your search. The chips are awesome.

Good to know, i will probobly do an add on at some point. Just got word my chips will ship either today or on monday.

Sorry for hijacking the thread. Good luck with your search. The chips are awesome.

I order an addon also for my set : I was allowed to order just 10 x T1000 and 20 x T500.

/ Thread Hijack

GL with your search !

Reactions: HMK
See new @Odranoel77 ’s set :

Hybrids 43/25 :
100 x T100
60 x T500
110 x T1000
40 x T5000
—> 4 denom and 310 chips

+ 1 full ceramic dealer button (60mm) and 10 full ceramic bounties (47mm)

I also ordered a relatively small set few months ago :
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/princess-private-club.49885/
Ok thank you. How much did you have to pay per chip after fees and shipping with that small of an order? Also how slick are the 43 mm sunflys compared to other chips like matsui or abc ceramics? Or are they slick at all in anyway?

Ok thank you. How much did you have to pay per chip after fees and shipping with that small of an order? Also how slick are the 43 mm sunflys compared to other chips like matsui or abc ceramics? Or are they slick at all in anyway?

Speaking from my personal experience, having played several times with both 39mm and 43mm Sunflys, and shuffling Matsui and ABC Ceramic stacks (have not played extensively with them though), I would rank the three in the following order in terms of slickness (Most slick to less slick): Matsui>>>ABC Ceramic>Sunfly

I have nothing but good things to say about the sunflys I have played with. However, I would tell you that you should get samples, as your opinion may be different than mine.

SunFly 43/25 are not slick.
Price-wise, it's 60c each + shipping ($100 per 400 chips approx.).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom