43mm Rack Sale (1 Viewer)

The racks have arrived! Some orders will go out tomorrow and all will ship by Friday.
I am happy to say they fit inside the clear carrier. This is the most common clear carrier on the market. Even if you did not buy it from me this is the Claysmith/Brybelly carrier so the racks should fit in your carrier.
Yes the racks do stack just like the Matsui.
View attachment 570280
Is it possible to add on to existing orders?
Thanks

The racks have arrived! Some orders will go out tomorrow and all will ship by Friday.
I am happy to say they fit inside the clear carrier. This is the most common clear carrier on the market. Even if you did not buy it from me this is the Claysmith/Brybelly carrier so the racks should fit in your carrier.
BearMetal goes all-in blind with 50 racks and PCF laughs at him. Today he peels one card up and it's the Ace of Spades!!!

Oh man, if these racks fit in mine, it's pocket bullets for me!

BearMetal goes all-in blind with 50 racks and PCF laughs at him. Today he peels one card up and it's the Ace of Spades!!!

If anybody laughed at you for buying 50 racks, it's because we though it funny that you only needed 50 racks.

View attachment 570280
Is it possible to get a better picture of how the 39mm fit in the racks?

I got a few in the mail today...
PXL_20201113_205025043.jpg

Good for all sizes
16053013501653707434205414550062.jpg

View attachment 570280

I really am liking these racks. I bought 40 and I'll probably buy a bunch more.
But be warned, they DO NOT fit in all bird cages. :(

I bought this one: https://www.amazon.com/Trademark-10...e-sports-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1574558445&sr=1-23

PXL_20201113_205244381.jpg

Has anyone else noticed that the lids on the Apache clones fit more snug than the lids on Matsui racks? When I put two halves of a Matsui rack together, there is a little bit of play in them. I can wiggle them ever so slightly. But the Apache clones don't wiggle at all. Not only that, but when I pick up a rack full of chips, the Apache clones feel more solid compared to the Matsui racks. I really, really like them.

Matsui on top. Apache clone on bottom.

46ABC755-BE73-4DB6-90DE-AE5EC7265CF5.jpeg

Last edited:

2nd card peels up and .... ITS THE ACE OF HEARTS! Flop comes out A-A-K and Matsui goes all-in with their pocket Kings. I win.

... These racks are really nice; a great improvement and at a price and availability that is hard to pass up.

Edit: so I think I have to ding them a little. Some chips don't fit as nice as I'd hoped... :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

16056394651714606147866543859235.jpg

Last edited:
I dipped my toe in the water on these racks, and bought ten. I liked them so much that I sold my 15 Matsui racks and bought 30 more of these. They really are quite nice. The price point is great, and you get them in a week as opposed to waiting for a group buy overseas delivery.

44232689-3D26-4767-B88F-E9B20A8F8824.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom