43mm Project Discussion (15 Viewers)

This one gets my vote. Maybe looks a bit busy, wonder what it would look like if you drop the dollars text (but keep the FIVE THOUSAND and move it into a lower arc), or maybe make the watermark a little lighter? I dont know.

But I really like the darker label background with white font for better contrast/legibility. Watermark adds some flair which is nice. And any label with a big denom that can easily be read is most important to me so this one gets my vote!

1545336166883.png

I have a set of high roller chips and would definitely be interested in acquiring more of these at different denominations and adding on to the chips I have.

I really liked where you were going with the Royal theme. Great looking set of chips top to bottom - feels like an all star line up of chips

I've never been a fan of the giant inlays.

Last edited:
Just wondering if you guys would like to see more art.
I think an updated High Roller set might be good. (We will be keeping the same edge spots. That will not change)
Or a less themed chip.
If you guys are interested in seeing this let me know. If not I will go forward with the Royal layout.

View attachment 229445
View attachment 229446
I'm interested...

Sweeeeeet! GO GO GO!!

I've always found the redundancy of printing "five thousand dollars" under $5000 a little odd so either one of the bottom row for me.

Color matching the crown to the other chip colors would be a nice touch.

Here is the latest art. I tried to pay attention to all the posts and make everyone as happy as possible.
The $1000 chip is based on the $20 Aurora Star and the $25,000 is the Horseshoe. Also, I added a purple/pink chip to the lineup.
I do not see the need for any major changes here. Center artwork is next!

View attachment 226473
I think these look amazing. But the 1000 and 5000 just look like there’s some magestics relabeled and thrown in there

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom