43mm Project Discussion (5 Viewers)

I'm jumping the gun pretty hard here, but this is what I would definitely like to do with mine. The labels need a little cleaning up, but I like the direction they're headed in.

All Chips.jpg

If you could make a set that looks close to this, I would be interested.
View attachment 223913
I'm with @Beakertwang with the add on of the $500,000 chip, whatever that is. I would plan on a t1000,t5000,t25000,t100000,t500000 chip set. i like the 6d18 chips, but i really like the different spot patterns. I also don't mind the "Royal" with the R in the background and the crowns on outside of chips.

I'm with @Beakertwang with the add on of the $500,000 chip, whatever that is. I would plan on a t1000,t5000,t25000,t100000,t500000 chip set. i like the 6d18 chips, but i really like the different spot patterns. I also don't mind the "Royal" with the R in the background and the crowns on outside of chips.

You could always get the T500 as a blank and label it as the T500k!

Or maybe something like this could be used as a T500k?

f0836c25-9648-4f33-86eb-c330fd29c684.png

If you could make a set that looks close to this, I would be interested.
View attachment 223913

I like these also. 43mm but maybe also a cash version since. Play more cash games. If using the China clay with the majestic mold “crowns”, I think the “royals” or “kings crown” label or maybe using the letter “A” like aristocrat or something.

I shouldn’t have started sticking my labels that I mocked up on the chips. That’s my own, personal idea. I’m excited to see where this goes!

@Apache, when you did the China Clay Pharoahs and the China Clay Dunes, what was the situation there? I know that the Dunes was shut down, but did you have to get permission to use the artwork for the Pharoahs? I can't remember if it was J5 that did the artwork for those chips.

Please post away. That is the whole point of the thread. Whichever design most of you guys want to see will get developed. Blanks will be availabe too.

Oh wait, I thought 39mm chips were going to be made available too? Is that not the case? Thanks for clarifying.

Josh are you thinking all the same edge spots like the Majestics? Or progressive edge spots like the new dunes CC?

Please tell me there is a 39mm option for this set.

1542084655693-png.217065
The OP indicated 43mm and Vegas strip high denoms not unlike the Aria $5k depicted. Not sure 39mm WSOP chips, nice though they are, are what is being proffered here.

My post from Jan 2017.... My new CC has been 2 years until the waiting. Hopefully good things come to those who wait (and hopefully this set will come in 39mm too!).

My secret wish list:

1) A set that includes nickels
2) A set that includes blanks and labels so that we can pick the chip colors we like best (mission critical!)
3) Chips that show a lot of surface area with smaller labels, like the THC (Pharoahs/Dunes are too slim, Milanos/Majestics look good, Rounders really pop in my display cabinets)

6) Similar texture to the latest dunes CCs, they feel great
7) Matching dealer buttons and bounty chips
8) I've never used oversized chips in a game so I cant comment on that, but I do really like the 46mm OWPS bounty chips I have. My guess is if higher tourney denoms were 46mm+ then that could be pretty cool. I think 43mm would be too small, not much of a diffs vs 39mm. I'm not sure if all chips were 46mm if that would work? Maybe 43mm in that case? I dont know.
9) A set with lots of pretty colors and edge spot PrOn. Not a fan of progression though because all my games use the 5c/25c/$1 chips! #lowdenomedgespotsmatter
10) Improved CC quality control, hopefully the manufacturer is getting better with each run.

I'm eagerly awaiting to see how this unfolds. What's on your wish list?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom