Lack of Interest 43mm Card Mold BTP Replica Set (Postponed until further notice) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeLe

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Ever since it was announced that 43mm Card Mold is a thing few months ago, my friend @chuazj "the designer" and I had been working on this Big Top Poker Project

Number of people had DM me and in forum, asking if the artwork will be open to Public since then
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/us-can-batch-5-add-ons-no-new-sets.69886/post-1665840

I had discuss with my friend and he agree to open the artwork to Public plus with the 3rd full sampling of the chip today, the Chips are ready

Current Pricing that I was quoted recently from Tina
43mm cards mold:
$0.30 at > 20,000
$0.31 at > 10,000
$0.32 at > 5,000

It is more advise-able to do the GB capped at 20,000 as there no more bulk saving after that.

For the rest of the information is all written at here
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...ramics-master-consolidated-info-thread.65544/

As we are from Singapore ; Singapore GB will be handle from our end

For US/CAN GB to happen we will need someone from US/CAN willing to start US/CAN GB and handle the reshipping & collection as PPFF is not a thing here, if not there will be a big shipment cost from China to US/CAN for small order

It's open to AUS / EUR as well if there are enough interest

In short - This thread is to generate enough interest for 20,000 and at least 1 volunteer for the GB per 20,000

Someone point out that it may not be allow to replica a full BTP art , any advise on this will be appreciated thanks

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/us-can-batch-5-add-ons-no-new-sets.69886/post-1669545

825E24E8-E6C0-48A8-A9FA-3B4FDB196D9E.jpeg

E555949B-A92D-438F-A310-0E8D51C1C99C.jpeg

Last edited:
Following are the progress of the BTP Project

Phrase 1 - Added the color and edging for each Denomination up to $500. Added a NCV denomination as well

BTP-P1.jpg

BTP-P1B.jpg

Phrase 2 - Adjusted the color and edging for each Denomination up to $500.

BTP-P2.jpg
BTP-P2B.jpg

Sample 1 - Done the mock up on a 43mm no mold as Card mold 43mm was not ready at the time of sampling

BTP-S1.jpg

Sample 2 - Done the mock up on a 43mm Card mold , Added a Pink 25c Denomination

BTP-S2.jpg

Sample 3 - Done the full mock up today on a 43mm Card mold 43mm with revise uneven edging like how a real Clay will look, currently waiting for the sample to reach Singapore

BTP-S3A.jpg
BTP-S3B.jpg

Looks great!

I have a couple of questions:
  • Do you think is possible a 5c chip? I'd love this set to play with my family, and I'll need it. Also it's possible to use the NCV chip, but not a big fun.
  • As a EU member it's not clear if we can participate to the Singapore GB, US/CAN GB or we'll need and specific EU group.

Thanks for the great job you are doing!
Carlos

Looks great!

• Do you think is possible a 5c chip? I'd love this set to play with my family, and I'll need it. Also it's possible to use the NCV chip, but not a big fun.
  • As a EU member it's not clear if we can participate to the Singapore GB, US/CAN GB or we'll need and specific EU group.

Carlos
There is NCV multi purpose chip that we have added in, you can use it for as a 5c / 50c or Rebuy in Chip / Bounty Chip / Show.Them Chip etc

802955-6f131d8942a790913ea1912cffb3e53c.jpg

Currently we are still gathering Interest at this stage, if you end up doing a solo buy tagging on the GB, the shipping cost may be quite expensive. You will need to get a quote from Tina for the shipping cost. I think @Marius L did it recently in Europe tagging on to the NCC GB so it possible

There is NCV multi purpose chip that we have added in, you can use it for as a 5c / 50c or Rebuy in Chip / Bounty Chip / Show.Them Chip etc

Currently we are still gathering Interest at this stage, if you end up doing a solo buy tagging on the GB, the shipping cost may be quite expensive. You will need to get a quote from Tina for the shipping cost. I think @Marius L did it recently in Europe tagging on to the NCC GB so it possible

I did tag on to the first NCC GB that was done back in the fall of 2020 if I remember correctly. Not sure if things are different now, but Tina was very happy to let me tag along at that time, and let me enjoy GB pricing even though I wanted separate shipping for my order. Shipping to Europe is only available thorugh an expensive currier (DHL), so it will cost quite a bit, but might be worth it still and still a good deal if you get GB pricing. I guess you could try to organize a europe GB if others are interested and potentially lower that initial shipping cost.

Keep in mind that Tina's policy regarding this might have changed since I dealt with her. Not sure she gives GB pricing to outsiders anymore, but it doesnt hurt to ask or haggle/negotiate if she gives you a bad price at first.

Looks great!

Carlos

the $2 chip would make a perfect small denom chip. maybe mock it up as a dual denom chip like the snapper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom