Giveaway 43 mm Sample Set of Parks and Rec Tourney Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol that's me!

Unfortunately Karl never ended up joining but I'm sure with the poker nights that may change in the future lol. I got him some samples as well to kickstart the addiction
Damn brother, I apologize man. Sorry got mixed up, it has been a minute for sure!!

I hope you are both keeping with it!! He was mesmerized by chips... he has the itch! But saddly I fear those minty leaded PCAs might have ruined him!! Lol

If he sees what those cost he many run away forever!

I hope you guys make the trip when we run a game out that way again!! Was a true pleasure meeting you both!! Your cash game was way strong brother, we didn't get any tourney time together but keep up the good work man, stay safe and keep on chippin!!

BTW haven't seen any pron lately... this isn't the right thread but love to see what you are working on sometime shoot me a PM if you ever have time! maybe even bring a guest set to play!!

Sorry for the thread crap @detroitdad but I know you don't mind the guys talking chips!

BUMP FOR AN AWESOME GIVEAWAY!!

Last day of the giveaway. Looks like everyone will make it. I'll be off somewhere between 6 and 7 tonight. After dinner, I'll post my drink up and the contest will officially be over.

I think instead of a draw, the first round will be SOHE.

Contest is locked up. Round 1 will be a two table SOHE hand. I'll pm you with your cards.

20201210_184946.jpg

All PM's and texts of your card holdings are out. You have 7 minutes to split your hands ( j/k).

A reminder on the split. I need you to give me a 2 card Hold'em hand and a 4 card Omaha High hand.

The next round will be double board PLO. Ideally there will be two winners from each table unless a scoop happens. Either way, I prefer 5 handed tables so I will be choosing one of the loosers to advance. Probably by a random draw. Of course there is a caveat. The looser that advances will only get a 3 card PLO hand.

B

I've been trying to wrangle him up for pics for two days, tool the pics and then dinner happened. They were for sure taken before the cutoff though!

Doesn't matter. My contest, my rules. Your boy is just way to cute to pass up.

I am in that kind of mood myself!! My cards are terrible dont even want to suck out on you gents! I asked Bill if I could fold! Lol but I guess we will let it ride... but I need a lot of help!!

You do need a lot of help. Fwiw, brie split her hands way better than you did lol

I need a lot of help too. And I split up my pair like a donkey

All PM's and texts of your card holdings are out. You have 7 minutes to split your hands ( j/k).

A reminder on the split. I need you to give me a 2 card Hold'em hand and a 4 card Omaha High hand.

The next round will be double board PLO. Ideally there will be two winners from each table unless a scoop happens. Either way, I prefer 5 handed tables so I will be choosing one of the loosers to advance. Probably by a random draw. Of course there is a caveat. The looser that advances will only get a 3 card PLO hand.

B
Never got a pm :(

My cards were bad to start lol but I say let it ride, I'll jam the flop and see if I get any callers, it's cool lol

That was exactly how I would have split them.

Well... the world can roast me afterwards. It's all a learning experience. I did it for my reasons. Would happily debate the hand afterwards! Lol

I might split your hand like that if I was going for a scoop. However, the goal for this flip should be to make it to the next round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom