Giveaway 43 mm Sample Set of Parks and Rec Tourney Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In reference to the first picture in post #25...
@L3urntout did your buddy kevin??? Ever join the forum? Was really nice meeting you guys! He was a total class act. Someone snuck this picture in right after he lost almost $200 in that pot to me and still a smile on his face... should have ran that one twice... maybe even 3 times he would have taken the second run. Don't blame him at all for that bet, with Kings I probably should have folded... but already had $60 in there!!

@detroitdad how about like Brie... a custom Christmas Lego build with Giant social distancing chips, and some of @allforcharity chips
20201207_163313.jpg

Or this horribly inappropriate Christmas cow having his way with @toynoob expensive beautiful new chips!! BAD BULL!!
20201207_163637.jpg

@L3urntout did your buddy kevin??? Ever join the forum? Was really nice meeting you guys! He was a total class act. Someone snuck this picture in right after he lost almost $200 in that pot to me and still a smile on his face... should have ran that one twice... maybe even 3 times he would have taken the second run. Don't blame him at all for that bet, with Kings I probably should have folded... but already had $60 in there!!

@detroitdad how about like Brie... a custom Christmas Lego build with Giant social distancing chips, and some of @allforcharity chips
View attachment 588515
Or this horribly inappropriate Christmas cow having his way with @toynoob expensive beautiful new chips!! BAD BULL!!
View attachment 588520
Live photo of @Josh Kifer milking the chips.....

View attachment 588515
View attachment 588520
Do my chips cum with bull semen?

Snapped these on the way out the door but will add some family and chip pics later on.

Attachments

• D2EDC5E9-E249-4917-B329-693AE8D429D3.jpeg
    D2EDC5E9-E249-4917-B329-693AE8D429D3.jpeg
    122.7 KB · Views: 69
  • ADF858B5-8F37-4F6D-A7D4-45AECF3564CF.jpeg
    ADF858B5-8F37-4F6D-A7D4-45AECF3564CF.jpeg
    192.8 KB · Views: 62
  • A475188D-DC2A-45FE-90F5-F57526AAD9A1.jpeg
    A475188D-DC2A-45FE-90F5-F57526AAD9A1.jpeg
    133.7 KB · Views: 68
Mine too. The ones are TRK, along with a one and five from my NCC tribute ceramic set.

Don't tell me that your going to mix TRK New China ones and NCC tribute ceramic fives!!!
NO! I don't have any TRK New China $1....

Until I do, I'll be using the NCC tribute ceramics. I got an 800 chip set (200 each of the dimes, $0.50, $1, and $5) -- my new micro-stakes set. That's right, you play with the good stuff, I'll slum it down with the ceramics. LOL. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Our last dog was a chocolate lab. All the kids grew up with him and we loved him dearly. Still have pictures all over the house. I was against small dogs but gave in to my wife and daughter, with the caveat that I don't want a yippy, nervous terrier. This maltese has been a god send. Big dog in a small body. I take him everywhere and he has become my best buddie. I'm still second fiddle when my wife is around, but I don't spend an hour a day these days without him somewhere near or underfoot.

Our last dog was a chocolate lab. All the kids grew up with him and we loved him dearly. Still have pictures all over the house. I was against small dogs but gave in to my wife and daughter, with the caveat that I don't want a yippy, nervous terrier. This maltese has been a god send. Big dog in a small body. I take him everywhere and he has become my best buddie. I'm still second fiddle when my wife is around, but I don't spend an hour a day these days without him somewhere near or underfoot.

I've had a dog since I was probably 5 years old. I liked them so much that I became a canine PO in the service. Colleen and I have owned dogs our entire marriage. Until this previous summer we had three dogs.

One of our favorite breeds is the puggle. We had a lot of fun with them. We had two. Both had polar opposite personalities. Our current two dogs are a white lab/shepherd mutt and a rat dog (chihuahua).

@detroitdad I've had a dog since I was probably 5 years old.
Me too. My parents got me a pup when I was about 2 yrs old and have always had one or two dogs. My wife never had one until we married but now can't image not having one. She says recently she's kissed this dog more than any other person in her life, including me. I enjoy them and also like training them. My cousin and I field trained our labs to whistles and hand signals and people are always amazed at what they can do and how they enjoy doing it. Only issue with the lab was we live on a lake and it was almost impossible to keep him out of it. My wife loves dog's, but nobody likes wet lab smell.

View attachment 588515
View attachment 588520
Lol that's me!

Unfortunately Karl never ended up joining but I'm sure with the poker nights that may change in the future lol. I got him some samples as well to kickstart the addiction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom