SOLD 404 HSI Secondary Snappers (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

4RunnerRunner

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Selling 404 HSI secondary snappers. If you are considering purchasing and don’t know about these, search the forum re: Sunday Snappers/Paulson Light Pink. The front left barrel was cleaned in ultra sonic with Dawn (+ some magic erasers). The other 384 are as received from TCR. Payment via PayPal goods & services. $720.00 shipped. I am only shipping to U.S. addresses. Please post dibs and follow up with prompt PM and payment. Rack and samples not included. Thanks
9EB17A98-37DA-4009-BFF2-6507950200D3.jpeg

9AA1F240-6EF4-4C4F-B892-5D70A94AE0A4.jpeg

If I could get them 4 extra's though I would appreciate it

I will pay you for them and u can ship in a bubble mailer lmk thanks

Upon further review, I think these might just be too sharp for the set I'm putting together. I give up my spot to someone else; I'm sure there will be takers!

That way we aren't like you, hat in hand, when these are harder to find in another year or so if one gets lost or broken.
not like me lol I recall I sold you 20 $500 HSIs for $100 some went in an auction for $140 the other deal you got that deal my dude lol all good no worries

not like me lol I recall I sold you 20 $500 HSIs for $100 some went in an auction for $140 the other deal you got that deal my dude lol all good no worries

Actually, they sold for $150.

As for your child, I paid your asking price, didn't ask for a favor.

The fact that other chips sold for more means either:

1. The auction chips were in better condition.
2. The auction buyers were irrationally exuberant and over paid.
3. You wanted a quick sale so priced them below market.
4. You didn't understand the value of the chips when you set your asking asking price.

Not sure what any of those has to do with me....

Actually, they sold for $150.

As for your child, I paid your asking price, didn't ask for a favor.

The fact that other chips sold for more means either:

1. The auction chips were in better condition.
2. The auction buyers were irrationally exuberant and over paid.
3. You wanted a quick sale so priced them below market.
4. You didn't understand the value of the chips when you set your asking asking price.

Not sure what any of those has to do with me....
I was just asking for 4 chips I dibs a rack but un dibs it

I was just looking for 4 chips

I ghetto make Snapper's into $50 chips for my Cash game cause I am poor lol all good

I'll take 101 for me, 101 for gorbash, 101 for madmiz, 101 for lwnemesis if you want to split, sir. $180 + 10 shipping each?
I took this as you seen I was asking for 4 chips and was like F this MFer which is fine as well

if the seller or anyone buys the whole lot and wants to sell the extra 4 chips let me know

if not that is ok too thanks

if I was rich or wealthy like some of the people in here I would buy them just for the hell of it lol too bad I don't got it like that

GLWS they are amazing chips if you know how to Flatten them

was thinking maybe you all wanted a Rack ea then I could buy the 4 single chips but all good not worried about it

Selling 404 HSI secondary snappers. If you are considering purchasing and don’t know about these, search the forum re: Sunday Snappers/Paulson Light Pink. The front left barrel was cleaned in ultra sonic with Dawn (+ some magic erasers). The other 384 are as received from TCR. Payment via PayPal goods & services. $720.00 shipped. I am only shipping to U.S. addresses. Please post dibs and follow up with prompt PM and payment. Rack and samples not included. Thanks
View attachment 837393
View attachment 837394
Some people here may not know that these came Warped from TCR

Might wanna lead with that in the listing as well as some pics showing how warped they are just a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom