Cancelled 400 spotted THCs buttery green $25 Sterling Cruise Lines - PRICE DROP (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taghkanic

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
For Sale: 400 Sterling Cruise Lines green spotted THC $25s.

$225/rack including shipping in the U.S.
$890 for all four racks including shipping in the U.S.​

Non-U.S. buyers will have to pay for additional shipping costs and insurance, due to previous problems with overseas shipments.

Feel free to dibs racks right away; dibs on racks will be honored unless someone buys all four by midnight on Tuesday.

These were originally sold here in quantity on PCF for $350/rack, so the pricing should be enticing. More info at this link.

tempImageKJad0o.png

(Photo taken in natural daylight, overcast day.)

CONDITION: These are in good condition—buttery, with light rounding on the edges, but not bicycle tires. They shuffle beautifully. No obvious warping, stack nicely. They clearly have seen moderate use, with some thinning—a barrel of these is shorter than a dead mint barrel by about 1/2 chip.

Here are six barrels stacked (not very well by me):

tempImageMQ6gQm.png

Last edited:
I notice up close some shiny speckles visible especially in the black spots... Not sure if this is some brass or other material added to the mix. This picture also shows the light rounding/wear on these very playable chips:

tempImagemrDQ7D.png

I notice up close some shiny speckles visible especially in the black spots... Not sure if this is some brass or other material added to the mix. This picture also shows the light rounding/wear on these very playable chips:

View attachment 986173

I think these are aluminum flakes - they were added to some Paulson chips as a security feature

Interesting... I’ve seen flecks like those occasionally on other chips, and wondered what that was about. Some CPCs have them, but they are brassy not silvery like these, so your info makes sense.

Pricing is great but I think they might need to be a bit more used to match the condition of the other chips. GLWS!

Pricing is great but I think they might need to be a bit more used to match the condition of the other chips. GLWS!

I tried sorting these at one point into three condition categories, from least to most worn, but they were all pretty similar. If someone truly wants a more worn rack, I could give it another try…

Last price drop: $900 for all 400, or $230/rack.

If these don’t move this weekend, I’m going to close the thread and re-list them as part of a larger sale this Fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom