For Sale 4 x Bird Farm $5s (Selling as Singles, Too!) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jr8719

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Unfortunately, these just fell short of the grade I was looking for to put in play, condition wise — so I'm letting them fly back into the wild.

They've cleaned up very nicely indeed and are in good condition; minor nick and flea bite on one chip pictured below.

IMG_20200517_221500.jpg

Picture_20200517_222724551.jpg

Selling them off as singles. Each chip would be a total of $9 shipped to the US or Canada. Let me know if you need a quote for any other country.

Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best,

Jack.

Last edited:
Jack,

How are you buddy? Hope all is well with you man!

I'm interested to acquire a single. (Preferably not the nicked and flea bitten one:bag:)

Are these leaded chips?

Jack,

How are you buddy? Hope all is well with you man!

I'm interested to acquire a single. (Preferably not the nicked and flea bitten one:bag:)

Are these leaded chips?
Hey dude! Long time, no speak! All good with me, thanks — how are things with you and lockdown in Canada?

Thank you for inquiring about the potential adoption of a bird from the Bird Farm. Having just weighed them, two of our birds weigh 9g, with the other three coming in at 10g. I am going to say, therefore, that they are probably not leaded — @BGinGA, have you got any idea, please?

More than happy to get one of the ones without the flea bites sent, just let me know.

Best,

Jack.

Depends when it was harvested. Place opened in 1986 so it is very likely they are leaded unless they are a new batch of chips, recently harvested. Red is always a lighter color and many leaded ones are in the 9-10g range.

Depends when it was harvested. Place opened in 1986 so it is very likely they are leaded unless they are a new batch of chips, recently harvested. Red is always a lighter color and many leaded ones are in the 9-10g range.
Thanks for the clarification, buddy! Is this place still open, do you know?

Hey dude! Long time, no speak! All good with me, thanks — how are things with you and lockdown in Canada?

Thank you for inquiring about the potential adoption of a bird from the Bird Farm. Having just weighed them, two of our birds weigh 9g, with the other three coming in at 10g. I am going to say, therefore, that they are probably not leaded — @BGinGA, have you got any idea, please?

More than happy to get one of the ones without the flea bites sent, just let me know.

Best,

Jack.
I'm interested either way. Mark me down for a single bud!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom