4-Pip Index, thoughts? (3 Viewers)

Some love it - most dislike it.
The same with 4 color decks.

Bridge size ok
Regular index mostly ok

This Copac mini index is for playing Rommé with 12 cards in your hand - not useful for poker i.m.o

Some love it - most dislike it.
The same with 4 color decks.

Bridge size ok
Regular index mostly ok

This Copac mini index is for playing Rommé with 12 cards in your hand - not useful for poker i.m.o
I guess I'm weird. I prefer standard index over jumbo but the Copag standard index font is bold enough that it works all around. I really wish more companies did a standard index with bolder font like Copag does.

I’ve read the gripes on reading boards incorrectly but I found 4 pips to be a little helpful for the newbies in some cases.

As a collector and player I enjoy seeing the different artwork and font styles as well as colors.

Now just to mix things up what about 2 colors that stray from the red and black norm. Any two variations that go well together but something other than red and black. Thoughts?

I’ve read the gripes on reading boards incorrectly but I found 4 pips to be a little helpful for the newbies in some cases.

As a collector and player I enjoy seeing the different artwork and font styles as well as colors.

Now just to mix things up what about 2 colors that stray from the red and black norm. Any two variations that go well together but something other than red and black. Thoughts?
3ba96920-790c-475b-9b41-3153cdbcb047_text.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom