Wanted 4 Bourbon Deep Wanted Add (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tiffany pollard GIF

@detroitdad @JMC9389,

Was it more than the MG $1s that had crappy QC? I really am not seeing a problem with the other denoms (I just have $5+ in front of me though).

I mean, if you want a cash set, problematic $1s would kill a set, sure.

But I haven’t seen problems with tourney-level denoms. Have you??

I have 1000 cash chip set and a 800 tourney chip set of the MG2b, Mel. Quality control is pristine on those sets. Maybe I was just lucky. Even my $1s are almost without splits, maybe 1 in 10 chips. Again, just my experience with that chip line, don’t doubt others might have had a different experience.

I have 1000 cash chip set and a 800 tourney chip set of the MG2b, Mel. Quality control is pristine on those sets. Maybe I was just lucky. Even my $1s are almost without splits, maybe 1 in 10 chips. Again, just my experience with that chip line, don’t doubt others might have had a different experience.
Oi, but I hear that the QC on the V1 Riverboats cash set is awful. I'll take that horrendous set off your hands!

Oi, but I hear that the QC on the V1 Riverboats cash set is awful. I'll take that horrendous set off your hands!
Great hearing from you, Joe! It’s been a while…

Yeah horrible set that one!!! LOL!!!

Thanks for offering help with dealing with that monstrosity. If it become unbearable owning that set, I’ll definitely accept your help!

Great hearing from you, Joe! It’s been a while…

Yeah horrible set that one!!! LOL!!!

Thanks for offering help with dealing with that monstrosity. If it become unbearable owning that set, I’ll definitely accept your help!
Good to see you around again! Hope I am able to take a seat with these in play at some point!

Did you buy my cash set?? I can’t remember. But I had cherry picked $1s.

Nice to hear from you!! A couple times in the past couple weeks!

Did you buy my cash set?? I can’t remember. But I had cherry picked $1s.

Nice to hear from you!! A couple times in the past couple weeks!

That’s the thing, I bought all the chips directly from HPC, Mel. I think there’s something to be said about buying from the source and having more chance of getting g all the chips from only one batch.

So the least amount of owners/add-ons, the better the chance the set will be consistent.

Because of BCC inconsistent QC, add-ons, set splits and piece meal could magnify the problem IMO.

I have 1000 cash chip set

Since you rarely sell sets (In if you do). Feel free to use this as a guest set at some time in the future.

My experience with the V2 and the QC is vastly different. Of course, I didn't buy directly from the source. The QC was so messed up, that I even had different diameter chips. Yes, not all of my 39 mm chips were 39 mm. about 20% were slightly smaller than 39mm. I had a ton of split spot problems, screwed up inlays, ect....

Good to see you on the forums and at the tables again Paulo. Ross was on a crazy heater a few weeks back.

Just chiming in to say good luck Bill and great to see Paulo back on the forum.

My bargain basement BCC set has at least 3 different color red $5’s. And one out of 200 $1’s is darker than all of the others . I still love them anyway.

Just chiming in to say good luck Bill and great to see Paulo back on the forum.

My bargain basement BCC set has at least 3 different color red $5’s. And one out of 200 $1’s is darker than all of the others . I still love them anyway.
Pretty much describes my Protege set to a T. Split spots galore and several shades of $5's, NCV orange, and blue $1's, but they're the best feeling and sounding chips I own.

I am still interested in a Mardi Gras V2 cash set.

I would love 100 x frac, 200 x ones, 200 x fives, 40-100 twenty fives.

If there aren't any fracs, that isn't a deal breaker.

I think I will hold off on the Tiger Bear Claws. Now that I sobered up. I don't think I want to spend $2800 on three racks of chips. Especially when I already have 8 ish racks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom