Wanted Tiger Palace $5s, $25s, $100s and dealer button (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just like everyone else, looking for a few racks to finish my cash set.

Primary:
$5 x 100
$25 x 100
$100 x 20 (open to a rack)

Secondary:
$1 x 200
$25 x 100
$100 x 20 (open to a rack)

Cool Tiger Palace Dealer Button

I have three racks of primary yellow .25 if anyone wants to trade as well. Located in Southern California. Feel free to DM with anything you might want to move. Help a newbie out!

Last edited:
Does anyone trade chips for high end sports cards? Is that a thing that’s allowed here? Any warriors fans?!
IMG_8516.jpeg

If you don't find a secondary rack of $25s you could order some $25 labels to replace the 25c and use these as the hard work of murdering is already done!

View attachment 1224897
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...e-secondary-2s-relabelled-as-25c-frac.112204/
I’ll have to think about that. I wouldn’t even know where to begin with relabeling chips. Seems like a good amount of work that I likely won’t have time for and unlikely to follow through haha. Though the color on those chips are something else!

I’ll have to think about that. I wouldn’t even know where to begin with relabeling chips. Seems like a good amount of work that I likely won’t have time for and unlikely to follow through haha. Though the color on those chips are something else!
hardwork is done. place an order with @Gear labels. peel off old labels. apply new ones. pretty straightforward

Respected member and vendor @Nanook may also assist in reducing your work for this type of project... GL with your search, and these blues are spectacular in person!

IMG_4012 copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom