39mm + 43mm Racks Available on www.brpropoker.com (1 Viewer)

BR Pro Poker

Pair
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Hi all! Just a quick update that we (finally) added 43mm racks to our site. We've gotten asked about them quite a bit lately so figured we better get 'em up! The 43mm trays are perfect for Apache's 43mm Royals chips or any 43mm ceramics! $3.49 ea + shipping.

39mm Chipco racks are now available for $2.89 ea + shipping, so you can now order odd quantities if needed, instead of sets of 5 or 10.

39mm Chipco racks available here: https://brpropoker.com/products/pre...c-chip-trays-set-of-10?variant=31345247715417

43mm racks available here: https://brpropoker.com/products/cop...ded-acrylic-chip-trays?variant=32081362813017

Thanks!
-Kristil :)

Great, I’ll order some 43mm racks if the shipping costs are correct.
Europe & Asia (International customers are responsible for any import/customs taxes and fees charged by your country. We do not have information about import taxes and rules for international shipments.)

-300 pc bundle sets: $50 Shipping Cost
-500 pc bundle sets: $60 Shipping Cost
-600 pc bundle sets: $70 Shipping Cost
-1000 pc bundle sets: $90 Shipping Cost

Shipping for all other items is based on order total:

• $0.00 - $15.99 Order Total = $10 Shipping Cost
  • $16.00 - 59.99 Order Total = $18 Shipping Cost

They do not fit in a standard 39mm birdcage, but we will be posting something very soon *wink* that will work! Hehe

1596218677966.jpeg

Are the chipco available on another site you own? I’ve ordered about 200 of them this month from BRPOKER and now I need more. Trouble is Every time I order there it won’t ship to my PO BOX. I always have to write the website and wait for a reply, then I get a link to click and re process. This adds a delay. In fact I wrote them (chip, kristin) twice since last Thursday (today’s Sunday) and still no reply.

Is there a instant way I can order and be shipped these racks direct to my post office box? Regular mail does not deliver to this area of California. Tks for the reply.

Are the chipco available on another site you own? I’ve ordered about 200 of them this month from BRPOKER and now I need more. Trouble is Every time I order there it won’t ship to my PO BOX. I always have to write the website and wait for a reply, then I get a link to click and re process. This adds a delay. In fact I wrote them (chip, kristin) twice since last Thursday (today’s Sunday) and still no reply.

Is there a instant way I can order and be shipped these racks direct to my post office box? Regular mail does not deliver to this area of California. Tks for the reply.

Hi! Your first email came through Friday at 6pm for us, so we did not receive it until today as we're closed weekends. Nothing ships out on weekends, so there is no delay by emailing us to order. I apologize for the inconvenience - you will receive an invoice for you order in just a moment. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom