SOLD 365 Day Giveaway (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeevansluck

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
216   0   0
Today is a very special day for me. While it likely doesn't make a difference to anyone else, it's still special to me.

I've got an incomplete Aurora Star Sample set to happily give away to a new aspiring Chipper.

These chips are my favorites. I've got my own set and their use by me, has been well documented in the home game thread.

Reply with "in" , for your chance to receive these as a gift from me.

**The contest is open to ANYONE, but I'd prefer these go to a chipper who hasn't seen or touched these yet. Please govern yourself accordingly. Let's give a new Chipper the gift of samples to dream upon..that's how it started for me**

CONUS ONLY (all international entrants will need to pay extra for shipping) SORRY!

Contest will close on Sunday @ 3PM EST, at which time, I'll generate a random number to decide a winner.
Screen Shot 2020-01-20 at 9.55.19 AM (1).png

photo credit : @kk405 (thanks Ken!;))

In, will happily pay for international shipping if I win!
Thanks, very nice of you!

Today is a very special day for me. While it likely doesn't make a difference to anyone else, it's still special to me.

I've got an incomplete Aurora Star Sample set to happily give away to a new aspiring Chipper.

These chips are my favorites. I've got my own set and their use by me, has been well documented in the home game thread.

Reply with "in" , for your chance to receive these as a gift from me.

**The contest is open to ANYONE, but I'd prefer these go to a chipper who hasn't seen or touched these yet. Please govern yourself accordingly. Let's give a new Chipper the gift of samples to dream upon..that's how it started for me**

CONUS ONLY (all international entrants will need to pay extra for shipping) SORRY!

Contest will close on Sunday @ 3PM EST, at which time, I'll generate a random number to decide a winner.
View attachment 425824
photo credit : @kk405 (thanks Ken!;))
What a year, Nav! Congrats on the friends you've made and the chips and tables you've acquired. I don't need to be in this one, but what a great give-a-way. Some of my very favorite chips as well.

Out! I'm a huge fanboy of theses chips, and lucky for me I don't qualify. Cool offer from a cool dude!

Moving over to the home game thread....

And congrats on a year Nav!

In like Flynn. These chips would likely be the only ones that would get me to spend big bucks on a clay Paulson set. Love ‘em.

Not IN cuz I already have a full sample of those. Just want to say thanks for all these giveaway! Awesome chipper right here! Happy PCF birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom