SOLD 365 Day Giveaway (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is a very special day for me. While it likely doesn't make a difference to anyone else, it's still special to me.

I've got an incomplete Aurora Star Sample set to happily give away to a new aspiring Chipper.

These chips are my favorites. I've got my own set and their use by me, has been well documented in the home game thread.

Reply with "in" , for your chance to receive these as a gift from me.

**The contest is open to ANYONE, but I'd prefer these go to a chipper who hasn't seen or touched these yet. Please govern yourself accordingly. Let's give a new Chipper the gift of samples to dream upon..that's how it started for me**

CONUS ONLY (all international entrants will need to pay extra for shipping) SORRY!

Contest will close on Sunday @ 3PM EST, at which time, I'll generate a random number to decide a winner.
View attachment 425824
photo credit : @kk405 (thanks Ken!;))
"In"

Oh and..

Bon an -ee ver sare duh too luh moaned, ee see, ohs eh taz unee!!!

Going to run a generator, similar to the one @sheikh617 ran last night. I like that better than a number for some reason!

Will run that in an hour or so...if anybody else out there wants a free Paulson Hot Stamps sample...get your post in!

Thanks for all the entries, comments, and wishes! Everything sucks right now, but i love this place and it's been helping me see this time through! Especially that memes thread. Effing hilarious!!!:ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

bear.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom