Cancelled 36 Dealer Buttons - Less than $4 shipped per DB (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarrieJ3

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 95.5%
63   3   1
36 Dealer Buttons.

$5.55 per DB, $199.80 total.

$169 for everything. That’s 4.69 a DB.
$144 shipped. Sub $4 a DB.
5B28697C-302B-44AA-A668-8A3EE31A12C8.jpeg

0C1B0A33-0FA3-44BC-9102-9EE5D9BCE7E4.jpeg

Last edited:
The 5th one from the left (white fading to light blue) and the last one on the right are the ones that are really stumping me.

Might help to take a picture of all the faces so people don't have to guess what they're buying.
For sure. I'll leave it up as is and if doesn't sell I'll either just do them all as one big pot splasher at a game or do face pics and relist at normal pricing.
Nah, less work to post a bunch of people's face pics and repeated bumps when they aren't selling.
"Repeated bumps when they aren't selling"
1. It's been listed for 2 days
2. There has been a total of 2 bumps, one of which included a price drop
3. You sound like just a ton of fun, life of the party

For sure. I'll leave it up as is and if doesn't sell I'll either just do them all as one big pot splasher at a game or do face pics and relist at normal pricing.

"Repeated bumps when they aren't selling"
1. It's been listed for 2 days
2. There has been a total of 2 bumps, one of which included a price drop
3. You sound like just a ton of fun, life of the party
Nah, I don't party.
You say you don't plan on another price drop. Isn't more bumping or pictures or details the most likely way these will sell?
Nvm that makes to much sense. More catchy wording will do it.

Went through them. Don’t like most of them. 2 or 3 duplicates.

The ones pulled out are my favs.

36 DBs for $144 shipped. Under $4 a DB.

View attachment 1183376
Open til end of day. If doesn’t sell I’ll just pot splash a poor soul and make them carry these home.

Next one time drop to $100?
So bizarre I don’t see you on all the threads out there, who bump for months on end at the same price.

I don’t see you on all threads where it’s “10% off today only then back in the closet” where they’re overpriced by thousands.

Got no problem with you in here, but if you’re going to police my classified or attempt to be witty, at least be entertaining.

Cancelling this, my time isn’t worth this nonsense.

Dude out here collecting dice chips, nex gens, and other ish. History is legit random comments, asking for more info on stuff he doesn’t buy, and entering giveaways.

Where’s my FRO emoji!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom