SOLD 354-chip New China Club Cards Mold Set With Free Case & Cards (£ Denoms) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jr8719

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Putting these up for sale as I am making room for the new NAGB chips don't need the amount of cash sets I have.

Up for sale is the original New China Club Cards Mold set, comprising 354 chips that have been felted about three times. Perfect opportunity for a UK chipper to get themselves an amazing set of chips with £ denoms on them — although please be aware that that all of the £0.25s and £1s have Cardiff on the bottom of them.

IMG_20211026_233600.jpg

IMG_20211026_234250.jpg

Breakdown is perfect for a single table 0.25 / 0.25 through to 0.50 / £1:

- 106 x Solid Salmon £0.25s

- 125 x Tri Moon Blue £1s

- 3 x Solid Blue £1s (error chips)

- 100 x Quarter Pie Yellow £5s (mixture of traditional and Keno Queen designs)

- 20 x Quarter Pie Green £25s (all Keno Queen design)

Asking for £100 delivered (fully insured) to the UK and, if there's any European interest, £120 (also fully insured) via DHL. I honestly can't imagine anyone in the USA / Canada will want them, but will happy ship there via DHL.

Just want to be completely transparent about the pricing, which I know some people will think is steep for these:

Combining the fact that these were done as a solo project way before any sort of group buy (I paid $0.40 a chip and $70 shipping to the UK) and I was the one who paid for the original design fee, I'm into them for $270.

Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Best,

Jack.

Last edited:
One final bump otherwise these are going to FB Marketplace or similar...

Ok, one final bump — and I really mean it this time. Make me an offer and all that jazz.

Bump with a final price drop. £100 delivered with the case and Copags — can't really ask for much fairer than that.

He won't regret it! I just got my NCC cards mold set yesterday, and they're so nice!
I'll be making a video on them this weekend for my vlog before they get sent! Need to spread the Cards Mold gospel as far and wide as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom