• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine ~350 Solid American Eagle A-mold ASM chips (1 Viewer)

Totally worth it. No brainer.

Almost worth a look? Totally worth it. If anybody in Tacoma wants to grab these and ship them to me, 100 times thank you.

I bet the seller would ship if you paid him and extra $20 for a flat rate game box. I bet he would do $40 for chips and $20 for shipping.

These were claimed a month or so ago, can't remember by whom, or I would have picked them up myself. Looking for the original post . . .

I was all set to pick these up tomorrow morning and just got this from the seller: "Hey buddy I came home and my wife had sold them in a yard sale. So sorry."

I smell bullshit but them's the breaks :(

I was all set to pick these up tomorrow morning and just got this from the seller: "Hey buddy I came home and my wife had sold them in a yard sale. So sorry."

I smell bullshit but them's the breaks :(
Yeah that sucks man. I've had similar bs statements like that sent my way as well from deals like this. I bet it happens quite a bit if you can't jump on the deal and pick up right away...like within a couple of hours of contact with the seller.

I saw these a while back. I thought it would be nice to add to the small set that i found in a pawn shop and have never used. Haaaa....
Someone got lucky...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom