Giveaway 3 of a Kind Canadian Giveaway! Emerald Bay Sample Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelBubly

Flush
Reaction score
As I've finally hit my 500th post on PCF in just under a year, wanted to pass on some prior PCF generosity to another member.

I've got a complete Matsui Emerald Bay Sample set up for grabs for any Canadian members who are interested!

Any comment below enters you! Canada members only. I'll do a poker hand to decide the winner on Saturday, April 22nd.

Attachments

• 8A68E36F-DA2F-43DB-A7E6-CC4B48BF0F7D-1.jpeg
    8A68E36F-DA2F-43DB-A7E6-CC4B48BF0F7D-1.jpeg
    206.6 KB · Views: 144
I would be interested in seeing these chips up close. Thanks for the geveaway!

My entire family is Canadian. Just happens that I am not due to being in the US when I was born. Good luck true Canadians!

My entire family is Canadian. Just happens that I am not due to being in the US when I was born. Good luck true Canadians!
I’m pretty sure that if your parents were Canadian residents when you were born, you would qualify for dual citizenship. The application process would probably take longer than this giveaway lasts…

Great idea! I'd like to pay it forward too. Offering a 500 chip Park Place set.
View attachment 1121162

Any comment below enters. Winner must be a resident in Macungie, Pennsylvania

No need to ship anywhere just show up at my house it will be on the porch

Good Luck :p
If they were Paulsons, I would consider moving there (at least long enough to collect the chips).

BTW, where the F@&! is Macungie PA? (I know, I know, it’s in Pennsylvania, right?)

I’m pretty sure that if your parents were Canadian residents when you were born, you would qualify for dual citizenship. The application process would probably take longer than this giveaway lasts…
Correct on all accounts. It's my backup plan if (when) the US goes to hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom