SOLD 3 High Denom Paulson Pharaohs Sets (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UW85

Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've kept a small one table playable set, but have these left over. Split them up as well as I could in an effort to make them a bit more affordable. Most are in great condition -- some mint. Some have seen a few home games but again, most all are in great shape.

CHIPCO racks ship with chips. Tossing in a button with the two smaller sets.

Set A:
$ 25 x 140
$ 100 x 205
$ 500 x 140
$1,000 x 180
Total of 665 chips for $1,900 with buyer using Paypal F/F or can pay fees. Shipping via USPS Prepaid Medium box with insurance $40 (I looked it up and w/insurance to cover this, it's just about $40.

Sets B & C (same totals)
$ 25 x 133
$ 100 x 200
$ 500 x 130
$1,000 x 162

Total of 625 chips for $1,800 with buyer using Paypal F/F or can pay fees. Shipping via USPS Prepaid Medium box with insurance $40 (I looked it up and w/insurance to cover this, it's just about $40.

**I cannot access this website during the day and often don't get home & on-line until 6pm PST. You can check with any of my previous sales. I take a lot of pride in making sure things are boxed & shipped extremely well. Thanks for looking.

All_sets.JPG

SetA.JPG

Set_B.JPG

Set_C.JPG

Buttons.JPG

I bet if you had a raffle it will sell out fast!!!!!!

Great sets! My first Paulson set was eerily similar. Wish I could afford one.

BTW, Shannon is great to deal with. If you are interested, don't hesitate. Great chips and a great chipper!

At the risk of sounding "old school" -- I've never done a raffle but it sounds interesting. I have yet to look at the many messages in my inbox, but if perhaps things aren't sold outright, I'd be open for it. Probably want to pay someone ($100 enough?) to run the raffle...IF that happens. Let me see what the messages have to say. Thanks for the kinds words above and the well wishes.

Who will do this raffle ?!?

Looking at how much there is to raffle, and the total amount desired, it might be best to do a triple drawing raffle with 100 tickets at $55 apiece (or 50 tickets at $110). One entry gets you entry into 3 drawings taking place over 3 nights. Then shipping will be paid for by the winners.

Tickets are expensive, but you get 3 shots at it.

I'm 100% open to a raffle if someone can run it. Again, happy to pay that person a more than fair price. All chips are still available -- so LMK what your suggestions are and hopefully something can work out.

Looking at how much there is to raffle, and the total amount desired, it might be best to do a triple drawing raffle with 100 tickets at $55 apiece (or 50 tickets at $110). One entry gets you entry into 3 drawings taking place over 3 nights. Then shipping will be paid for by the winners.

Tickets are expensive, but you get 3 shots at it.
Awesome idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom