Giveaway 3 Hard Rock Friday 13th (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Percy7

Flush
Reaction score
Celebrating my return to a healthy life with a tiny giveaway of some of my favorite chips.

Hard Rock Vegas. Friday the 13th chips:

April 2012

May 2011

February 2009

The pictures suck yes but this is a giveaway after all. Chips are mint. Airtites included.

Post interest in anyway by Sun. 7pm EST and you are in. If more than one member shows interest the kids will find a way to choose the winner randomly.

Post something you deem great in your life and you are entered twice.

3D99F379-4377-4252-862B-51DBB314A7D5.jpeg

2A917B71-F553-4CAF-B8FC-1654017E6344.jpeg

Last edited:
We go up to LBI all of the time. My mother-in-law had a place in North Beach, 3rd in from the Ocean. We love it there
I'm from Boston so I grew up thinking that all of Jersey is a pit. Not the case.

We're up in Ship Bottom on East 5th first next to the water and it's the best 2 weeks of the year.

In please and thank you!!

And congrats on getting healthy!! :tup:

For something great in my life, I would say the motor home we bought a few years ago. It has allowed the wife and I to travel this great county or ours to see how beautiful it really is and all it has to offer. USA!! USA!! USA!!

I'm from Boston so I grew up thinking that all of Jersey is a pit. Not the case.

We're up in Ship Bottom on East 5th first next to the water and it's the best 2 weeks of the year.
No doubt it’s not all Seaside!

If I win I'll only take two of them, my daughter-in-law loves horror themed shit. Then the third one can be given away to someone else if that's ok

Sweet giveaway my dude and even better back to healthy living! :cool
Not in (won an earlier giveaway of yours :)) but I’ll post something great anyway:p
1642270802280.gif

Gif from my favorite Friday the 13th ;)

Interested, thanks!

Grateful for a job that allows me to work from home. Stay safe out there!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom