SOLD 24-Hour Mystery Auction of sealed USPS SFRB (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soak it in water first, that way you can really pack it in
Biff Pain GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

Bergs 1
Gematria 0

There’s ya fuckin numbahs ya filthy animal
and it wasn't wrong I was just wrong about when I thought it would happen people give me way too much credit I am not the smartest book in the bunch LOL atleast I can admit it

I put big slick into the gematria calculator

@BigSlick4523

View attachment 1260618

Is your name Mitch ?
Are u a teenager ?
Do you play pickle ball?
Dodger fan?
Gematria works. You just have to check it after the fact by putting in a bunch of different combinations until it comes out right.
Hey is it ok for @BigSlick4523 to start preaching this again, since you guys insist on bashing him and it? He’s been nice and polite about it recently, not mentioning it at all, but you guys just won’t let it go.
He caught a ban for talking about it, you guys aren’t any more special than him.

Why would he be banned for discussing gematria ? I think it’s interesting. It’s not religion or politics.

Is there a mod that can step in here and comment on this ? Is it illegal to use gematria on this site ? @mods

Hey is it ok for @BigSlick4523 to start preaching this again, since you guys insist on bashing him and it? He’s been nice and polite about it recently, not mentioning it at all, but you guys just won’t let it go.
He caught a ban for talking about it, you guys aren’t any more special than him.
  • Mocking the ridiculous - Brings levity and joy into the lives of many. At it's worst, it may cause someone to not even attempt to vocalize their unbased and unhinged theories.
  • Spreading conspiracy theories - Allowing falsities to be discussed as openly as actual fact diminishes facts, as there are people that are unable to tell the actual difference.
We're not discussing "opinions" here. It's not if a certain tax code would be better or worse for the economy, or if the biggest denom in a set should be oversized. This is a lie being told as if it were scientific truth. We live in a world where disinformation now spreads at an astronomical pace, as every tin-foil hat and Russian propagandist uses social media to make our country a little dumber.

You may as well argue that weeds deserve to stay in the garden.

I am. I’m more special.

I killed Gematria.

Like the scripture says “Hold low those that would return the Gematria, for the Berg will cast upon thee thy Holy Calvary and climb thy ramparts and run through thy armies like a wheel through a wheated field”.

Is there a mod that can step in here and comment on this ? Is it illegal to use gematria on this site ? @mods
It’s not a valid question. I defeated Gematria.

In all seriousness though, if anyone wants to just kill any remaining interesting content on this site and just turn this into a giant want-to-buy and sales ad mausoleum, just start talking about Gematria in every thread. Everywhere it’s come up, 95% of the people in the thread just stopped posting. It’s just that patently fucking ridcilous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom