SOLD 24-Hour Charity Auction: Mad Duck, Amanda's Poker Hall, El Rey Samples (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaTon44

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
There's not a person on this forum who hasn't been affected by cancer in some way. I've lost many loved ones to this terrible disease, so I wanted to offer up some meaningful custom samples (15 chips designed by the greats @p5woody and @Johnny5) to support in a very, very small way.

Winning bidder will donate directly to the American Cancer Society and send me a screenshot of donation receipt and I'll get these out. I'll cover shipping anywhere in the world.

Donation Link

Thanks so much for your support!

Dan

Current Sample Sets in the Wild
Mad Duck - 17
Amanda's Poker Hall - 0
El Rey - 1

dc_lc_set1a (2) (1).jpg
20200404_135546.jpg

1594736898749.png

Capture143.PNG

1594736924947.png

1594736730312.png

1. STARTING BID: $1
  2. Bids must be placed using numbers (no images), in whole dollars, and in minimum increments of $1
  3. NO RESERVE. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
  4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
  5. No bid edits or bid retractions permitted. (note: ALL edits are logged instantly)
  6. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at 12pm (noon) ET on Wednesday, July 15th will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be within 5 minutes after the latest bid was posted. A bid at the close time is NOT a valid bid. Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
  7. I reserve the right to: 1) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; 2) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
  8. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
  9. Shipping Terms: Free Global Shipping via USPS First Class
  10. Payment Terms: No charge - Paid by Seller

Last edited:
Wow, I'm blown away by the generosity so far. Therefore, let me up the ante a bit.

I'm adding a sample set of my El Rey Cash set as well. These were made to honor my pup, Lucky, who passed away from cancer.

There is exactly 1 sample set of these in the wild. This would be the 2nd.

dc_lc_set1a (2) (1).jpg
20200404_135546.jpg

Quick bump so the West Coast folks get to see. Great cause and we've already seen some very generous bids.

Thanks so much!

I was trying to be cool to help out cause charity. But now, in addition to needing some of the amazing red bottom samples, have to get the Corgis to go along with our other chips remembering best friends, to sit with the Princess' and Scarlets and hopefully some of Paulo's and Bergs' one day (what an awesome, special display that ones gonna be)

See you tomorrow at noon folks :bigbucks:

Current Sample Sets in the Wild
Mad Duck - 17
Amanda's Poker Hall - 0
El Rey - 1

@FordPickup92 @Ben8257 @72o y'all seeing this? Charity and BA sets just never available.
Love these, Dan's sets are pretty epic, I personally don't have the kahunas to outbid Mark, but hopefully one day Ben or I will have another chance at the sweetness shown above

Love these, Dan's sets are pretty epic, I personally don't have the kahunas to outbid Mark, but hopefully one day Ben or I will have another chance at the sweetness shown above
Yeah, you know there's definite fam I won't bid against.

fam.gif

But those El Rey's......

And sorry, I just noticed that Ben's already seen this, bid, and even @ed me.

Oh man. Came to this at 11:55. Texas isn’t on eastern though :dead:

Oh the emotional rollercoaster. Heartbroken by the samples that will never come to be, the empty spot in “Our Best Friends” display, that will be forever held for El Rey.

Genuine happiness for Krafty to win these. Congrats man, what an awesome pickup for a room that appears well visited and host to many fun nights.

Anger or amazement at how many times I’m going to get this time difference wrong (work call surprised me at 10am this morning).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom