For Sale 2200 Paulson WTH&C (w 24010 racks & 83 free chips) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg soooooooooo wished I had an extra 6 laying around, I got a sample set of these when they just got on apache and thought they were super sweet, Ironically I did not have the $ then when the price was what? $1 a chip or so and now with no more production it's like you have invested in gold. Good luck selling them or just wait 10 years and perhaps the value will be astronomical

What a set! If this was say 2 years in the future I would slam a plaque onto a table and then type "gimme the set!" but for now I'll just type "best wishes to all involved, GL!"

Xurtan, please remove me from the wait list/dibs. I've found what I needed since.
I also PM'd 3 weeks ago regarding this but haven't received a response so I'm messaging here.

In any case, good luck to all looking to purchase. This set is beautiful and one of my favorites for sure.

I PM'd too, yesterday. I'm willing to take all the Blues and Reds, provided the sale happens now. I'm NOT into waiting indefinitely.

I haven't received a reply.

Last edited:
^^ Just to clarity, I meant to say "I'm NOT into waiting indefinitely." That was a typo. (Edited accordingly)

The usual rule for a contract for sale (or a contract of ANY kind) is that execution of the contract occurs within a specific time period. If you offer a contract that says "I'll execute my end of the contract whenever I choose to do so, no matter how distant into the future", that's not a legal contract, and no buyer is bound to honor it.

In non-legal parlance: Shit or get off the pot.

If I were the forum moderator, I'd delete this thread if the seller doesn't respond soon.

Last edited:
What s up with this sale ?
If still avaible and seller still alive, i could be in for 5 racks
100x $5
100x $25
100x $100
100x $500
100x $1000
Please let us know and update asap.
Will be out without any answer in the next 48hr

Last edited:
Status